Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Till @Slick1 came along?

2 Likes

Money cannot buy this honor

Street cred galore

3 Likes

Itā€™s pretty common for my mere manly presence to completely emasculate other dudes. Itā€™s not intentional but Iā€™m taking steps to correct it like drinking a light beer once in awhile.

6 Likes

Memories from a couple yes ago
Riding in a storm like beast .
Since Iā€™m staying off here more then not I have tore my gsxr down to service it this week an road trip

Because it take 2 balls

1 Like

This fuzzy :peach: is raising your two :basketball::basketball: a :brain:!

Excuse my ignorance and bliss, in this case, howeverā€¦ I donā€™t understand how anyone could enjoy any road trip they take in freezing weather on a ā€œbikeā€!

Be safe! Stay warm!

:v:t2:

8 Likes

good evening everyone. i hope all is well.

5 Likes

You can dress for cold, but cold and rain. Not much fun.

4 Likes

Cold, rain and wind? Fuck that Iā€™m not in my 20ā€™s anymore :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: shit I wonā€™t even be in my 30ā€™s much longer. If itā€™s something I really enjoy maybe, but most stuff I enjoy outdoors doesnā€™t do well with that combo. Skateboarding? No good when itā€™s wet. Disc golf? Not great when itā€™s too windy and your discs are all soaking wet. Fishing? Fuck sitting still in the cold windy rain.Smoking weed indoors is great on a day like that though :joy:

4 Likes

Iā€™m in my 60s Iā€™m to old to be wet and cold doing anything. :cold_face:

3 Likes

lol 73 here and I donā€™t get along with wet/cold ā€¦period!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be 37 in a couple days myself. Definitely not complaining about my age, I just noticed I prefer warm much more than I did even a few years ago. Used to be I was always warm, my ex used to call me her toaster oven. My body would throw off so much heat, like a gold ole fashioned hps lamp :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Iā€™m genetically 1/2 Slavic and 1/2 Afrikanerā€¦

EVERYTHING IS BOTH TOLERABLE AND ANNOYING ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

I got a similar problem, Dad was Colombian, Mom was Northern Europeanā€¦

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. We are both equally uncomfortable and comfortable EVERYWHERE.

Above 30c and dry = whatever (walked around Arizonaā€™s cactus museum where the temp was 120F in the SHADE and NO PROBLEMS.)
Above 28c and HUMID = Iā€™m a mess; totally brain and body fail.

0c-10c = Can do the t-shirt with longjohns only. Take out the garbage naked but in a robe bear feet (keeps the neighbours scared of us).

0c or lower = If I layer enough Iā€™m good for days; but if my core gets chilled it takes a few hours to get back up. So my goal is to keep the baltic fire inside burning or the afro need for heat falters.

:rofl:

5 Likes

18 degrees this morning, too cold for me and I grew up in this. Wouldnā€™t trade my 4 seasons for anything.

4 Likes

I actually love it
Iā€™m warm ,the only element I donā€™t f with is hail or worse because I was in some hail for a sec an went straight to a Starbucks an waited it out
But itā€™s no different then any high speed fanatic getting there kicks

1 Like

Peri-menopausal and I appreciate the cold believe me, but nope. Not on a bike. :relaxed:

1 Like

Itā€™s nice today in Malibu Encino

4 Likes

Not so warm here brother! :smirk:

3 Likes