Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Giveaways

Like that Ole Country/Western Tune goes…":musical_keyboard: :musical_score: :musical_note: “I’m Leaving It All Up To You” :musical_score: :musical_note: :musical_keyboard:" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sunset manor
: )

1 Like

Motorbreath!

3 Likes

That Loreline wow that’s nice

2 Likes

Damn that SM looks amazing wow

1 Like

I would go with Motorbreath @hoss8455 congratulations to all the winners :trophy:

4 Likes

Loreline or Country Fried Melon!
:grinning::astonished::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They all look fantastic, but i vote for loreline!!

Loreline or motor breath look killer!

Beautiful ! Much respect. Amazing looking. BlackBerry looking good as well
Respect!

Sign me up please

Just finished the last Slowerpace & working on Sunset now. Should be able to get to the next strain by the end of the night with some luck. It’s gonna be Cheddar Skunk Backcross v1.

17 Likes

Next up is CHEDDAR SKUNK BACKCROSS V1
(COREY HEIME #2 X CHEDDAR SKUNK #11)

The Corey Heime #2 is the best thing I’ve ever found from seed. Genetics are Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk #6. Burned rubber and truckstop dinner plate (mashed potatoes and country fried chicken) glued all together with a musky incense that is left in the air after smoking. Fairly similar high to the mama Corey with a bit more of a ramp up compared to the faster onset of the Corey stardawg.

To enter for a pack of Cheddar Skunk Backcross V1 just like this post.

65 Likes

what an incredible thing friend! excellent work, I wish I had this and infested my house with this crazy smell!

4 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttt I got likes today!!

5 Likes

I LOVE THE PURPLES! :heart:

3 Likes

She does look amazing

3 Likes

Just thought I’d drop a reminder! :wink:

As much as I have wanted to, I’m really trying here Hoss. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Shit looks :fire:

3 Likes

I’ll let the Cheddar Skunk BC V1 collect some more entrances before announcing winners. Don’t forget you can pick up the whole 12 pack collection here for $100 (144 beans):

29 Likes