Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Giveaways

First set of winners for the Cheddar Skunk Backcross V1 is:
@Papalag
@Jobu
@belleswell

36 Likes

Congratulations!!! Anyone who wins any of these is admirable to me. Especially this Corey #2

5 Likes

Wow thanks very much

10 Likes

Congrats winners :tada:

6 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

@Papalag
@Jobu
@belleswell

7 Likes

Congratulations @Papalag @Jobu & @belleswell!

7 Likes

Also, I’m not sure how I missed this, but huzzah :partying_face: !!

Congratulations @ervasagrada & @catapult

…ODD x :cheese: :skunk: sounds like a winning combination to me :grinning:

9 Likes

Congratulations @Papalag @Jobu @belleswell ! take the children out of the room because the room will smell :cheese: :skunk:

4 Likes

Wow, thanks so much @hoss8455! Super appreciate it!

3 Likes

First, huge thanks to @hoss8455
I can’t believe I won, especially this one.
:heart: :fireworks: :partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100: :heart:

I finally got to sit down after a long day. I’ve been taking care of my wife who had the first of
her two bunions operated on a couple days ago along with a couple of pins for her toes. She knew it would be a long road to recovery. Even though she is in some pain, she is trying not to use the pain meds they gave her. I’ve been taking care of her and doing all the house chores including cooking. She will be on crutches for a while. The plan is to have the other one done this fall.

I normally do all of the dishes and clean up a little and also do most of the laundry, but she has always done the cooking and taken care of our two Corgis. I never realized how much she actually does everyday.

She gets up a 5am to let the dogs out and feed them. Then takes them for a long walk later in morning, and then feeds them again at supper time, and the dogs also have to go outside a few time a day and she has done all of that . She would do the same for me. 52 years together this last July fourth.

I signed in after she went to bed and was amazed to see I had won. Wowsers.
It sounds like I hit the jackpot with this one. I will definitely get some of these into
my present run which started about a month ago.

I just switched to LEDs from 1000w MH and HPS and have some I started from seed. I’ll try to get some of these in and veg the others a little longer while these catch up. I’ve used 1000w MH and HPS forever and am exited to see what the LED can do. It’s a mint white emerald green series Mammoth with 8 bars and 880w. Very Bright.

I’ll dm you with the details you need.

I would also ask, if it’s not too late, to be on the list for the next box set you mentioned. They look marvelous.

Sincere thanks kind Sir.
:guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks:

20 Likes

Thank you my friend

5 Likes

Beans have landed!
Such a selfless and generous thing to do for nothing in return. Thank You @hoss8455 for being the dude you are.

25 Likes

Corey Haime from @hoss8455

36 Likes

Second set of winners for the Corndog Walker is:

@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh
@Rhai88
@TrichomesToStun

40 Likes

I’m pretty happy about that. Apparently I don’t even know when I enter things. lol

Dogwalker is something I’ve wanted to work with for a while and my group is now holding the cut. Next round should be fun and maybe I pop a few of these just because.

Appreciate it @hoss8455 details coming.

21 Likes

Wow! Well done, very impressive plant. :+1:

2 Likes

All these look and sound so good, I can’t wait to get some in the dirt 🫶🏼

4 Likes

So awesome @hoss8455, my first gift from you and your presentation is awesome in its’ detail. Thanks again, sounds like a killer cross, looking forward to growing it out.

23 Likes

I can’t wait

7 Likes

Good day @hoss8455 . SlowerPace OG found it’s way to my fridge today. I appreciate the insights and time spent on your written message. Pure class! Thanks man!
:v::canada:

14 Likes