Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Giveaways

Oh yes, unique in every way!
Now tell me who else pays that much attention to detail and shares such information with us?
No one.
:wink:

7 Likes

His descriptions are top notch, he really knows what he’s working with.

8 Likes

I’m excited to read them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh crap
yeeeeeaaa
just saw this
details incoming thanks @hoss8455 !!!

:green_heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I wanted to say that I was floored by the box set # 2 you sent me. It arrived today and
I must say, it is without a doubt the best package of magic beans I’ve ever received.
The 3 ring binder, the info on the strains, the CS #11 male pic put it over the top.
Delightfully sublime. You deserve a huge round of applause for putting together this
offering. Truly inspired Sir, and very well thought out.

I’m very grateful for you taking the time and effort to put together such a beautiful
presentation. I only have room for a couple more in my present grow which is about
a month in progress. The CSBC V1 (Corey Heime #2 x CS11) gets the chance in this run.
With mom being Corey Heime #2, I’m sure it will amaze as it is one I would classify as fire.

Thanks as well for the many bonus extras that you included.

You’ve got my vote for presentation of the year with these box sets.

Sincere and humble thanks kind Sir.

Dream Theater influenced

45 Likes

The Corndog Walker has landed!

I appreciate you @hoss8455!

18 Likes

damn now thats a full box/pack, holy crap.

nice score dude …

7 Likes

I think so as well. I’m sure it will be money well spent once I’ve had a chance to explore the fruits of @hoss8455 labor. Take it from me fellow OGers, I would get one of these box sets
as I’m sure you will be just as excited about it as I was when receiving it. I may have to buy another fire extinguisher.

Thanks @JAWS and thanks again @hoss8455

A better pic as the first one, I was trying to include the pic of the CS11 male.
Click on the pic twice for a close up.

27 Likes

Got out of the hospital…really awesome thing to come to!!!

Thanks Hoss!!!

38 Likes

Great visual imagery on this one

7 Likes

Second Set of winners for the Sunset Manor is:

@ifish
@MrGreenJeans
@Tuned

39 Likes

Wow thankyou hoss , much appreciated
: )

4 Likes

Niceee congratulations guys @MrGreenJeans @Tuned @ifish

5 Likes

Thankyou @seeds2weeds im super happy to have won
Still smiling : )

3 Likes

Nice scoop y’all :muscle: Congrats @MrGreenJeans @Tuned @ifish

Of course thanks to @hoss8455 for always hooking folks up :+1:

8 Likes

Next up is the Dovetail Kush
(LA PURE KUSH X CHEDDAR SKUNK #11)

The LAPK is my favorite profile of all time. Sandalwood cologne kush funk. A bit of pine and a marshmallow sweetness from the cure. Wow. Very pungent nose that doesn’t oxidize easily, she really holds her terps. High is relaxing and sedative. Not quite the full ride of a heavy og or Chem but she’s well above par in the potency department. I love growing her, she’s got alot of character. Trains like a dream but does yield better untopped clone-style unless you really dial her in. This one is near and dear to me as I think it may be the right male pairing for where I want to take the LAPK. Perfect fit, hence the name.

To enter for a pack of Dovetail Kush just like this post.

62 Likes

Thanks Hoss :+1: love the look of that LAPK and can see why she’s a favorite :seedling:
Congrats @ifish @Tuned @MrGreenJeans

9 Likes

Awesome! That (Cheddar Skunk) sounds like some rank dank. Thank you very much, @hoss8455, for your generous (and easy to enter) giveaways!

7 Likes

I like the name!! Thanks for all the generous giveaways!

2 Likes

I won’t enter myself since I got a whole box set, but thank you for doing these giveaways @hoss8455 !

11 Likes