Chefs Seed Corner

That Cap Junky swelling up like a fat little pig. So nice brother. (deep sigh)

2 Likes

Thanks HP!

She’s the true cut straight from capulator. That’s why I’m so interested to breed with her, cause she’s not an s1.

She’s starting to really reek a lot too. She definitely makes the whole room smell funky

3 Likes

Luckieeeee. (Napoleon Dynamite)

1 Like

Here’s what we got today

Looking pretty good, even the Trizkit is pulling through. I’m going to transplant both of those seedlings that are in perlite right now.

4 Likes

Is that straight perlite you germinated that seedling in or did you top off the soil with it? I use it for cuttings with fantastic success but never thought about planting seeds in it.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a hempy sólo cup. There’s a
Hole in the side about an inch and a half up from the bottom. Works great for seeds.

2 Likes

Ooh something I’ve been curious about is the gummy making. I’ll tag along

3 Likes

You gotta like that!!

2 Likes

Here’s what we got today, plenty of seeds on this cap junkie, I’d wager a couple hundred. Plenty of frost too though

Babies looking good, top right blue solo cup is the pollen donor - Colorado cookies. Top left white Chem, center cup blue slushie front right gelato, small blue cup Trizkit

12 Likes

That number 2 pic is a looker! :eyes:
Good stuff my guy.

4 Likes

Your Cap Junkie I bet will surprise you with the amount of seeds on her. Such beautiful plants even full of seeds it’s packing on the trichromes.

Crossed to your Silver Sunshine those seeds I suspect will be amazing.

4 Likes

Now you’ve got me confused!

That was LDA that replying to my photos I do believe!

I appreciate you stopping by to admire the nuggets though headybear! I’ve loving this silver sunshine, I’m actually trimming it up tonight for the jars. Still funky diesel but she’s throwing some hazing smells now too.

@LoveDaAutos im hoping the SS x cj is a big bad Sativa with some cap junkie floral clusters/frost

2 Likes

Don’t mind me. Rosin.

4 Likes

Those are frosty AF for as pregnant they are looking good and smelling great! :fire::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I blame it on old age!! :smile:

2 Likes

Oh i don’t mind @HeadyBearAdventures I’m just glad youre here!

thanks @420noob ! she’s fattening up every day too, should be a decent little haul.

3 Likes

So I’m up visiting my brother in northern NY.

We just flipped a 20 gallon grandpa glue.

8 Likes

Beautiful dude!

1 Like

Thanks Mr. C

We’ve also got a 29 gallon cap Junkie going into flower today.

7 Likes

You are ready for the stretch I see already have your supports/training stakes in nice. Those are huge pots and those plants look like they are going be monsters.

2 Likes