Winners Circle

This thread will loosely track my 2x4 that I randomly fill up with plants. Right now an auto is mid flower, a freakshow reveg along with more clones than I’ll keep, and one female negans bat and her clone (the other two I popped were dudes)

I think you can see everything in the pictures, including my Venus flytrap turning colors

Jacks 321, recycled dirt.

Some clones have rooted and been up potted today, I’ll have to choose the best looking/shaped freakshows to flower, final pots being 3 gallon fabric…

this is the auto :point_up: I don’t know anything about them except I grew top gun a few years ago and liked it pretty good.

Thanks for looking :slightly_smiling_face:

36 Likes

Coolest part of it all that’s one healthy trap !

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve had it for about two years. I heard if you don’t cut off the flowers, it tries to go to seed and die. Water only. It’s pretty cool.

1 Like

They all look great man! I’ll follow along.

1 Like

Bonus flytrap pic

The auto has been mad at me since childhood for overwatering that one time, lol, but she’ll finish up ok while I sort out the next photo group. I definitely need another dedicated tent.

19 Likes

I’m down for the show my friend, everything looks great!

3 Likes

o0o0o0o00o :wink:
Tag me when you post brother I love seeing my little Negan’s grow!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m super excited about her, I dampened off a few last round like a dum dum, so this’ll be the first real try. Thank you again brother, you’re a huge part of what makes this place special :metal:

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a couple weeks and I just went for it a little bit ago…forgive me for not tagging you earlier @Rhai88 :sweat_smile: i was gonna!

Here’s your lil babes clone, I’m pretty sure I see a root or two poking out the bottom, but I’ll give it a few days before up-pot.

12 Likes

Everything looks great. This should be really fun :grin:

1 Like

Negans bat is going to fill up the space left by this little auto quicker than these freakshow clones and we will roll with it.

I’ll be flipping to flower before this auto is done, I suspect, metal to the pedal haha hard maybe lol

7 Likes

Up pot and removal of four inward facing leaves on negans bat, shes a beauty for sure. @Rhai88 Freakshow will be up potted this weekend, and ill probably flip to flower next weekend-ish.

I guess the led’s are affecting the fly traps color :thinking:

13 Likes

Auto doing what autos do, next round is gaining traction. What are those empty solo cups for, I wonder?

8 Likes

:point_up: solo cup challenge participants

Auto, just madder than hell, lol :woman_shrugging:

The rest of the group. @Rhai88 s negans bat looking lush, freakshows growing into their new shoes.

8 Likes

Here’s the up and coming freakshow gang, and negans bat @Rhai88

Trying a hempy solo cup because I think being a pirate sailing in uncharted territory isn’t in the cards for my life this go round, so I’ll settle for this version of the same story. I got perlite filled up just past the drain flap, in theory creating an air gap between the “soil” and the “reservoir”

Do I have this right? Lol, I dunno

Since @Pigeonman just had to mention cloning on the first, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’ll be topping another freak for another cup, l​:metal:

The hempy cup might be the first entry to go on vacation with a contestant as I have a six day hiatus first of April. I could use the company haha

8 Likes

:rofl:

I love causing you trouble!

2 Likes

th-3319497470

:rofl:

1 Like

The only fems I have that arent autos are truffle breath from fresh coast seeds. I was thinking hard about tossing one in the mix, wondering if it’s a waste of a seed, but there’s always the clone. Problem being, I’d only get one shot at the clone, and I only batt like .325, lol. Still on the fence on that one. I also have a few Panama pupil v4 I kind of wanted to sex for outdoors this year.

Maybe I should just do the one thing and quit causing trouble, lol

That Venus fly trap is crazy looking! Nice and healthy , the colours are really cool! Everything looks great my friend

1 Like

Thanks man! I do wonder if it’s hungry, I think I read orchid food? Not too sure haha, it’ll come back out the tent soon and get a chance to catch critters again. Those red mouths and yellow leaves might be saying “feed me, dude.”

1 Like