Christmas Giveaway - Finish the lyrics - WeTokeChronic

Sweet cross bro! Those are looking amazing! Iā€™m 12 hours across time zones, so missed this when you posted, just came in from the nursery and sat down for lunch w/OG! I ā€˜almostā€™ started typing lyrics until I saw how late I was! As I said, Iā€™m quite far off the map in Thailand, so completely understand if itā€™s a hassle, but if not Iā€™d LOVE to try some of your beans over here in the SE Asia climate! Thanks again for your OG Spirit around here! You really got me interested to go hunt up some of your other threads now!

Alohahaha!
:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in some of those .

1 Like

Itā€™s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Toys in every store. But the prettiest site to see is the holly that will be - stepped upon and cause screams if left on the floor?

Oh the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful and since weā€™ve no place to go - lets do blow, let it snow, lets do blow?

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock. Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring. Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun - oh shit look out Santaā€™s got a gun?

Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on - I wonā€™t let frosted altoids go without a fight?

Have I done it?

3 Likes

First-That will be keleidescopic on LSD

Second- enjoy our harvest with a hardy ho, ho, ho.

Third- smoking weed and drinking rum.

Fourth- gift what you grow and offer a light.

1 Like

Santa Delivered some Frosty Goodnessā€¦

Thanks @WeTokeChronic and Merry Cannamis!

4 Likes

Just in time :santa: :gift:

Merry Christmas/Cannamis!! Lol :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snowā€¦

1 Like

Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on ___ _______ _____ __ ___ __ _______??
Our troubles will be out of sight

2 Likes

Wait this is still going!

Mine arrived safely, also. Thank you @WeTokeChronic ! Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree: :santa: :partying_face:

1 Like

Beans got here yesterday, just before the holiday! Meet Christmas @WeTokeChronic !

3 Likes