Clonex question

This is my goto techno writeup for clone theory.

In a nutshell, high humidity air prevents moisture from being sucked out of the plant.

Snippet…

6 Likes

What the logic behind this step? Is it a sanitation thing?

3 Likes

Yes. I admit…its me assuming the chlorine in my tap water can be of some disinfectant help.

Also found that misting fresh tap on dry plastic dome leaves a nice fine even mist. Vs drippy unwiped.

Air exchange once or twice a day can’t hurt.

6 Likes

That was a very informative write up.

What you say about humidity and absorption makes sense to me.

Just out of curiosity, what lighting do you guys run over your clones?

2 Likes

I use a couple of these for rooting small groups…
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-Electric-3-ft-1-Light-30-Watt-Equivalent-White-Integrated-Utility-LED-Shop-Light-with-Power-Cord-SHOP-3X1-840-HD/305059320

(good for under vehicle doing oil changes too - lol)

4 Likes

Looks like you have to be a WASP to have access frech|nullxnull , thanks for sharing anyway … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sweet this is pretty much what I am running them under just a little different aesthetically.

I had some in the garage that were above a former workbench that I repurposed.

They seem to be doing well under it.

2 Likes

That’s weird, It worked for me and I’m in Canada…
Somebody just being a ‘dick’ and arbitrarily restricting access.

G

1 Like

What’s weirder is that now the Chinese are the only defensors of the worldwide free markets and commerce against American protectionism! :crazy_face:

OP: sorry for the offtopic

3 Likes

I guess if you’re on the market for a high quality product like mars hydro :joy: totally agree about the second part Uncle Sam sure does like to export “freedom” I think maybe they believe it should come with the Walmart/McDonald’s third world starter set

@Zenki I use a t5 with only two bulbs in it for a 120 site cloner so it doesn’t take much light at all I really wish I would’ve seen something like what @GramTorino suggested it looks perfect for cloning

2 Likes