Cloning help

Cool man. Thanks 4 the tip

Not here 2 debate with u people over my suggestion of cutting the Superthrive. If you think thatā€™s a bad idea, then say that. I donā€™t care for your scientific breakdown of superthrive when it says it on the bottle ā€™ highly concentrated formula ā€™

Unlike u gentlemen, I have nothing to prove here.

OP already received really good advice, the only thing I suggested was to cut the nutrient which I referred to as N which I should have referred to as Super thrive

My advice still stands. Ignore the superthrive on unrooted clones like Iā€™m about to ignore mister grow it all.

*edit both of u just compared a Kelp foliar & Clonex Solution to Superthrive. lol nice

Just because someone has a difference of opinion with you doesnā€™t mean there is a debate. Iā€™m not sure why your being so sensitive over the matter. I surely donā€™t have anything to prove LOL. Just trying to give my two cents like you gave yours. Relax dude , itā€™s a weed forum :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

3 Likes

Cut the thrive or donā€™t, Iā€™m literally just saying the N in Superthrive is almost nonexistent. Itā€™s a vitamin/hormone supplement. I donā€™t use them anymore, but others find success.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think there anything wrong with using any of those 3 on clones , what are ā€œboth of usā€ comparing ?

1 Like

Both of u come at me like Iā€™m giving bunk advice itā€™s cool. Nip it in the buds - weed forum or not. Itā€™s 7 AM over here lol.

Peace

2 Likes

Itā€™s existent. I smke weed so my exaggeration of highly concentrated may have been off. It is N. Clones donā€™t need nutes Peace!

1 Like

How am I ā€œcoming at youā€ like anything ? Because I disagree with something you said ā€œIā€™m coming at youā€ :joy::man_facepalming:t2: Geez

1 Like

For the 3rd time, how much N is in a solution of a gallon of water you add 1 drop of a 0.5% solution to? Consider there are over 75,000 drops in a gallon of water. The water itself probably has a higher percentage of nitrogen out of the tap than distilled.

Probably more gold in seawater.

Kelp extract, which you suggested as an alternative, contains N, too. How much?

This is silly.

3 Likes

I am not suggesting the mixture is highly concentrated. lmfao. People will go lengths these days to be right.

For the last time - PEACE

I came to OG to maybe help and share some stuff. U, and I say this sparingly, my friend made it pretty lame in the matter of 24 hours just to try and shoot someone down over some superthrive.

Kudos. Leave me alone now & stop tagging my post? Thanx

Thatā€™s exactly what you suggested.

1 Like

This is the last time I will give u a minute of my time. I was suggesting the contents in the bottle of super thrive is highly concentrated. Itā€™s analysis is N. I refer to it as N.

Obviously if u mix anything that is highly concentrated into a gallon of water it becomes highly, un-concentrated. Now leave me alone.

1 Like

Itā€™s great to help others , not so great to spread bad advice because that advice just perpetuates because new growers donā€™t know any better

2 Likes

Did you think the dude was spraying undiluted superthrive on his clones ? His opening statement said he added a few drops. Come on man just realize you didnā€™t give the best advice and move on, your making this worse than it has to be.

3 Likes

U obviously donā€™t have anything growing on. How can I block people on here? Really tired of this

Try to make me look bad so you look good? Nice try bud.

As a matter of fact Iā€™m doing some watering as we speak. I rooted these all with super jive :joy:

4 Likes

Pardon that nonsense above lol.

I have another cloning suggestion, just take more than you need. I generally take at least 2 off each lady, shit happens, if it doesnā€™t want to root another one will. I usually just keep the first one to root and visibly begin growing. Sometimes one will root a week ahead of everything else.

2 Likes

cute you two. now leave me alone.

1 Like

Iā€™m relatively certain those are japanese maples. Notice the leaf shape.