Closed and some

Always knew one day there would be one……

1 Like

Been smoking OG Kush x puck bx1 for a week or so from a good friend. Stuff is amazing, kind of mute up until recently and it’s getting skunky af now. Really great cross, the buzz just goes and goes

5 Likes

Now I understand why there are fifteen cuts of Bubba and thirty cuts of Sour D nowadays with most being bunk. People think they can call a backcross or something the same thing. Makes sense now and I see why things are so convoluted. Thanks for helping me understand that!!

3 Likes

There’s a multitude of people trying to capture the best cut in seed form consistently, in different ways.

I know there’s a humboldt sour and a original sour diesel. If someone gets a very sour plant from seed then now there will be a new sour. This Chocolate Diesel #4 I have smells exactly like diesel fuel in a good way. The plant wants to evolve. It dies every year. We can find better shit than this 80s cuts by looking at the seeds and selecting better than they did in the before times.

Shiskaberry just got F2’d also.

3 Likes

Sure, but you have to let people know it’s from a seed pop and not try to pass it off as the cut people know and want.

1 Like

Oh yes of course!

I’d love to see someone running through hundreds of females of the same thing looking for new elites. Would be fun to watch for sure.

1 Like

Cannabis is a such a subjective thing, I’ve smoked the the “best” and it was nice, I’ve also smoked backyard and it was just as nice. People have gotten to far off the beaten path, effect is everything, no one cares if it looks awesome and smells great, if it doesn’t do anything for the brain. I feel like people want the old stuff because the effect was on point, but now we have purple punch, anyone familiar? It looks amazing, tastes even better, but the effect is total shit. :rofl:

3 Likes

I had purple punch x wedding cake and it was one of the worst highs ive ever had.

2 Likes

Just got caught up. The name game is strong with cuts. It’s a huge pet peeve of mine that people just slap new labels on everything.
Until the larger population starts thinking in terms of effects versus visual appearance I don’t see things changing

3 Likes

If purple punch has a single hater, it’s me.

2 Likes

Seems it has a huge base of people that hate it. Haha Are breeders constantly using it just because of looks/bag appeal or does it pass on washing well a lot in crosses or something?

1 Like

Hey all idk why this has taken this turn this was a listing looking for beans, totally derailed. Thanks guys

How many places do you need people to tell you to look for Hashplant beans? Sorry people shared comments on an Internet forum. What a weird place. Haha

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. I asked for trades not speculation on strains and seeds. Understand? I didn’t say hey let’s discuss hashplant. There’s already threads for that.

Hahaha 10-4 moderator sir.

1 Like

Go kick rocks bud.

1 Like

Hahaha Don’t go getting upset now. With that food you eat, I wouldn’t want you stroking out over some internet comments.

2 Likes

Bud your not worth the time.

2 Likes

Why are you here? Seems you just want to troll people and create bad feelings.

2 Likes