WTT: My Solfire, IHG, Ethos + many more for your ThugPug

I know it’s a helluva longshot but I’m looking to trade. I have a whole bunch of seeds I most likely will never have time in my life to germinate. I’ve got a bunch of seeds from great breeders I’d like to trade for some ThugPug seeds of equal value. Preferably chasing Peanut Butter Breath but I’ll entertain other offers. I’ll trade a shitload of beans for a small handful of ThugPugs, or if you’ve been breeding with them and have any interesting crosses or S1’s I’d be open to offers.

Some things I’m willing to trade:

IHG PKBR, Deluxe Sugar Scane, Twisted Helix
Solfire Why U Gelly, Mind Flayer, Lemongrab, GREAM and one or two more I can’t remember off the top of my head
Ethos Cherry Garseeya, 10th planet, mystic, banana hammock, mandarin zkittlez and a few more + freebie packs I can’t remember.

I also have a shitload of other single, double seeds from other breeders in my vault. Rather than list them all if this is grabbing any eyes let me know and I’ll make a list. Probably gonna get laughed out of here for it but cant hurt to try. I keep misssing the drops

4 Likes

There are f2s out there as well, I was able to score some recently. If you are on facebook I can reference you to a couple people who might be happy to trade for some of those. I am Cannabisand Thesearch on facebook. Send me a message, I won’t see your friend request.

2 Likes

Thanka buddy i sent you a message

1 Like

I found a seller “bifbeans” online who has sone PBB seeds but not sure if legit or not…

1 Like

Can you PM me the site ?
Im not looking to buy, but I can check it out for you.
Also there was somone on here that had a pack of Thug Pug PBB for sale recently. I dont remember if he was willing to trade. Ill go through my PMs and semd you his name if I can find it.

Also maybe try posting in the “Seed Trade” or “Free Seed” thread.
Say what your looking for and say your interested in a trade. Someone might have it for you.

Also welcome to the site ! This community is full of amazing people. I joined and will never leave. If you have any questions, or need help you can always PM me

Stay Safe
:v::smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

If you find a PBB pack that is cheap, it’s most likely not real. Tons of scammers and fakes on the thug pug gear. Be very cautious

2 Likes

Oh, i thoughg this was the trade subforum. My bad! Im new here but i used to use the old OG 15 years ago. Im wary of scammers and try to background checks or review checks as much as possible before buying.

2 Likes

I picked up the last pack of Garlic Breath 2.0 from Seedsherenow on the recent drop for $80, then it was relisted the next day for over $300 with a new restock. I felt really lucky

2 Likes

I’m talking to the guys at BIF is another app, I was invited to their discord.

the thugpug PBB they have (still) as a mother is a s1 jats cut.

as far as I can tell, these guys are legit.

1 Like

Cheers. I did a bit of digging and they seemed to check out. Picked up a 6 pack as its cheap enough for a gamble. What’s the jats cut? Any idea which way it leans? Cheers buddy :smiley:

1 Like

I think JATS is the grower at BIF, not sure, really REALLY new there.

I don’t know shit about discord…lol

Tons of rooms, tons of grow diaries all over the place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.