Closed and some

Looking for hash plant beans, lmk I have some stuff I could trade away.!!!

1 Like

I fixed the word in the title… beams to beans. :v:

2 Likes

What kind exactly? Or just hash plants/dumpers? I’ve been looking for two specific HP’s for years and years and years Lizard and PNWhp or Puck. Crickets and cicada have the second offering and epic examples but they are so hard to get here.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly

Pnw 80s/90 hp. Been looking since I was young. I know there is a thread, but I reas through and it seems to have gone different ways… I’m looking for hash plant beans. I think I’ll never find them always worth it though. Been looking…

Yup that’s puck , crickets and cicada sells them right now, easily obtained in the US also . Trust me there’s no better source as it’s Bob Hemphill himself

3 Likes

That’s whatsup. Just trying to trade atm.

1 Like

PNW Hashplant and Puck/Skelly aren’t the same cuts, but both are great hashplants. Think PNW is a parent of Puck/Skelly or something like that.

3 Likes

Anything hashplant man. I needs it lol

2 Likes

Hit up @Comacus. He worked with the Puck beans. Someone else on here too.

1 Like

It’s the mom but it’s a backcross creating the puck and about as close as most are gonna get to the real thing nowadays. Trust been looking for 12+ years easy

1 Like

Tbh you best bet here is @Radicle_Reefer as him myself and @Emeraldgreen have started a hashplant project. He’s got all the goodies

3 Likes

Sooooo, not the same plants? Haha

1 Like

Some say…… some don’t.

1 Like

Thanks just messaged them @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

If you haven’t learned cannabis lineages are so fucking convoluted by now I suppose you never will

3 Likes

My pleasure :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Hell ya brother.

1 Like

Hahaha I mean why would Bob Hemphill make a PNW HP x Puck cross and a totally separate Puck backcross?? They’re not the same plants. Similar plants aren’t the same cuts. But, I guess I have more learning to do. Knew enough to know they weren’t the same plants though. Haha

One can have high probability to pass on no traits except vigor and amplification of same/female traits.

This post is very informative

I have Jack x Puck BC 2 or 3 Thanks to @Hapi

I’ll be going in another direction soon with 80s black afghan x a1 artifact x 88g13hp. Trichs arent everything… they have to have the magic in the trichs. 88g13hp is more mold resistant also from what I can tell.

5 Likes