Bogglegum and Bogglegum crosses & Sunshine Daydream F2 BX 1 Mega pack for funeral expenses

A close friend recently passed away, and he was a musician with no savings or insurance. He was a guitarist for Parliament Funkadelic and George Clinton, and he contributed to several hit songs, including Atomic Dog. His family has set up a GoFundMe page to help with funeral expenses, and I thought it would be a good idea to raise some funds for the cause by offering some special packs of seeds here on Overgrow. @HolyAngel was also kind enough to contribute some packs of seeds to the cause.

Here is what I am offering:

• 1 pack of Bogglegum F2 (15 seeds)
  • 2 packs of Gojigum (Bogglegum x Orange Goji f1) (15 seeds each pack - total of 30 seeds)
  • 6 packs of Bubble Milk (Bogglegum x Mother’s Milk F2) - 6 different phenos (15 seeds each pack - total of 90 seeds)
  • 2 packs of SSDD F2 BX1 (Sunshine Daydream F2 #1 x Starlite Daydream (Sunshine Daydream x Starlite) (15 seeds each pack - total 30 seeds)

Here is info about the Bubble Milk phenos:

The cost for all of the above - a total of 11 packs and 165 seeds is only $100, which includes tracked shipping in the USA, $10 extra for Canada (no tracking) The seeds will be shipped out within the next 10 days, and tracking info will be sent to you here. I know I could charge a lot more for these elsewhere, but I wanted to offer them to people here, at a good price, in hopes they will go quickly and money can get in the hands of his family soon.

I only have 20 of these available, and I am not interested in trading for seeds since this is to help with funeral expenses for a good friend. This is first-come first-served which means successful payment to me via PayPal (friends and family) or CashApp only. No holds. Buy as many as you want!

Please PM me for payment information.

54 Likes

I just made my own Bogglegum cross…sorry for your loss…when my best friend past away from cancer in 2008 I named a homemade strain after him and called it LVS, short for Elvis.

Bogglegum x Vietnam Thunder Fuck
Bogglegum x Jenny Kush

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss, condolences to you and his family.
That’s a lot of beans going out for a good cause!

7 Likes

Bubble Milk & SSDD Bx1 :fire::fire::fire::volcano::fire::fire::fire:

GojiGum sounds delicious. :yum:

11 packs for that price is basically a steal :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Im sorry for your loss as well.

The strains sound delicious, Im sure you will find some takers.

I would buy several of I could, but I havnt been able to work for awhile now.
If I can find some money thou, I will definetly pick up a pack if there are any left. Let me see what I can do.

4 Likes

Im sorry for your loss also, im gonna try get my bro to split it and maybe I can swing it. Edit… Im in put me down for one. I sent you a message.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss, I hope you can raise some money and make some growers happy with this.

3 Likes

thanks for the kind words everyone. I know his family will appreciate the help.

3 Likes

My condolences for your loss. Will you ship to Canada @monkeyman ?

2 Likes

thanks, yes for an extra $10 for shipping (no tracking)

2 Likes

Least I could do to help a friend :relaxed: Just sad it has to be under these circumstances…

I hope we’re able to help out the family, and get some guaranteed :fire: in some people’s hands in the process ^^

11 Likes

Thanks @monkeyman and @HolyAngel. On it’s own this is a noble cause but to give folks such a pile of what is sure to be fire makes this a no brainer for people. I for one had to jump on this and I hope others follow suit. Better jump on this while they are available everyone, they wont last long.

8 Likes

Thank you everyone; a few sets have been sold so far; hopefully, other people looking for Bogglegum and crosses will see this thread and take advantage of it, not to mention the SSDD!

Here is Atomic Dog featuring my friend on guitar:

13 Likes

Excellent reason to help out in a time of need . Plus get some fire genetics to boot.

4 Likes

Yup, great cause, great seeds, I’m on it

1 Like

Always down to help out. Im good on beans. Whats the gofundme?

7 Likes

There are still 10 megapacks or so left, so if people are interested just send me a PM

10 Likes

Just wanted to bump this back up to the top of the list. Make sure the morning crowd sees the offer.
Very cool way to help a friend!

2 Likes

I got one, now if I can figure out how to pay for them lol I do have pay pal. My wife is getting soft, she gave up the hundo without a fight lolol

3 Likes