(Closed) Freakers African Congolese Preservation

Lol, nah man, she’s gonna take away the Nintendo!
:laughing:
Edit: now watch… it was me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ooh bro that’s serious business, I would rather the flip-flop lol no not the Nintendo ! Lol :rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

I really can’t believe this…
I’ve been overwritten again…
In fact everytime I’ve signed up it happens
Pathetic
I actually can’t believe how some behave on this website
What a shame…

2 Likes

When editing, people must be sure that NO ONE is editing it yet.
And if being edited by someone, THEY MUST ABORT (DISCARD) the edition, because if they keep editing, when they SAVE, the edition of the previous member will be OVERWRITED, 'cause are editing a OLD version of the post.
ALSO… if when saving, the prompt ask for “OVERWRITE”, answer “NO”, DISCARD edition, and start editing from the begining.

Well … DougDawson explains it better… sorry :sweat_smile:

I think that I also has this error when starting here at OG. :grimacing:
We all are humans, prone to mistakes.

6 Likes

“La chancla”… ainsssss how many a$$es take heat thanks to it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Damn, I missed this one!

I was just going to say, if you got too fast and could outrun the chancla slap, there was always the threat of the flying chancla coming in hot from behind :joy:

4 Likes

Lol :joy::rofl::joy: yeah, like a ninja :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply I’m on vacation in Japan right now. Of course I’m interested, without a doubt! Just saw the list full so thought I was too late. If there’s enough I’d love some. Oh yea and thanks for thinking of me.

6 Likes

All good bro; enjoy the vacay!

2 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks big time for the heads up :pray:

And thank you @PlantShepherd for doing amazing work🙏

3 Likes

Don’t put down to malice that which is more easily explained by incompetence. Myself I have only amazing experiences with OG and the depth of talent, skills and knowledge here is like nowhere else, if worse comes to worse and you somehow miss out on these, I will personally send you some stonking giant sativa beans. Peace bro🙏

16 Likes

Thanks for real O.G good vibes @slain
It’s the great people like yourself that make this place AWESOME :v:t2::green_heart:

6 Likes

Get in touch with @G-paS or @zephyr

1 Like

Anyone else having flashbacks???:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@CapnCannabis read these please. We put the links on all the co-op runs.

https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-co-op-seed-run/83615/14
https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4

4 Likes

Thank you much

2 Likes

I just saw the freaker didn’t add the links

4 Likes

Congolese seeds were mailed off today. Barring any issues with delivery, they should be in time for the spring boxes. All packs should have at least 15 seeds. :v:

40 Likes

Hell yesss. Ohh man I better have signed up for this. Ohhh yesss I did. I’m #41 on the sign up. Sweet … Thank you for all your hard work @PlantShepherd

7 Likes