(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

@Jinglepot I love that you are doing this! Excited to follow along and soak up some knowledge!

6 Likes

Such an awesome seed run! Sour D is the most nostalgic weed for me. Things are looking great - Iā€™ll definitely follow along.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll be following along as well taking notes :+1:

8 Likes

Oh hell yes. I remember when every dealer was calling their shit Sour D! Good call for a seed run IMO.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

12 Likes

This is awesome old school building blocks.
Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

Been waiting for a Sour D run! Thanks for spreading these out to the community.

8 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to watching this. Itā€™s looking great so far.

5 Likes

I am gonna hop on the couch and take in the show! Gonna keep one eye open for a signup wiki!

May your harvest be bountiful and kind!

6 Likes

Nice looking grow!
Thank you for sharing. Iā€™ll follow along

5 Likes

As soon as all my Sour Diesels show sex Iā€™ll throw the wiki sign up at the top, should happen within the week!

39 Likes

Super cool of ya!

You have my attention!! :eyes:

9 Likes

Sounds like a sweet project man. Iā€™m in.

8 Likes

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had pure Sour D so I am keen on this. Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Great call on this seed run and nice detail so far. Pulling up a bucket :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Looks a full tent :slight_smile: Iā€™ve had some GOD and it was awesomeā€¦never to my knowledge the SourD :chair: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Cool man looking forward to following along! SD was all the rage growing up ha, no clue if I ever had legit SD tho! lol.

8 Likes

Legendary strain! Always wanted to see this one grown out. Should be fun to follow along. Best of luck with things from here on out :fist:t3:

6 Likes

Excellent strain for a seed run, everyone knows and loves it. Iā€™ll stand at the doorway straining to catch a glimpse of the actual grow, too many people in all the corners already for me to lurk. :frowning:

7 Likes

Good luck with this seed-run @Jinglepot :crossed_fingers: - i donā€™t think iv tried straight Sour Diesel and iv only ever grown crosses of it.

If youā€™re wanting this to be wikiā€™ fied just ask
& someone will do it soā€™s you can let members sign up etc.

Happy growing ā€¦
Gaz

:facepunch:

7 Likes

Imma pull up a chair if yall donā€™t mind. Just be hiding back here in the corner.

5 Likes