little bit of background first: my original tent is running a growers choice 630ns light fixture with their 10% lumen boost and a 3kr 315w bulb + a 4k 315w bulb. that original tent i can germinate to flower underneath the hood, directly, with no issues what so ever. I run coco tupur- botanicare cal mag plus 5ml a gallon, megacrop 4g a gallon and slf100, 5.8 ph. the original tent takes these feeds and light levels no issues whatsoever. plants get as close as 8 inches to the hood in flower with no light stress symptoms AT ALL.
My plants in that tent were outgrowing the hood in height so i purchased an identical, growers choice 630ns CMH hood. I took those plants under the original hood and moved them to the new hood and they crashed within a week. Growers choice insisted it was light stress and environment combo’d with lockout.I have restarted 5 more grows since then under that CMH all with similar results.
I purchased a tent, ac infinty all to dial in a new environment exactly as my orignial tent. I removed one bulb and ran only 315w with slightly better results. hitting preflower i added the 2nd 315w bulb and lowered the wattage to 480w instead of 630w. they continue to do worse and worse. I lowered the light schedule from 24 hours on like I normally do in my good tent to 18 hours on. still no improvements.Attached are a few photos of the latest plants and what they have done over 3 days under both bulbs dimmed down to 480W from 630w. the first photo should be a photo of a plant started in my good tent with 10% lumen boost, started from seed with no issues whatsoever.