COB-LED 242w, BIO-Grow , Super-Skunk,Sensi-Seeds

Please help !

I dry Plants now first three days 50% humidity and 20C temperature, releasing the exhaust Prima-climate on the lower level for air circulation in boxing.

After two days of drying flowers lost its characteristic aroma.

:frowning:

Nothing, itā€™s alright!
Smell is slowly returning. :blush:

1 Like

5 liter jars

2 Likes

Sweet Mother Nature, ā€œJolly Good Show Mateā€ I find it Truly Amazing that U Grow such Top Shelf Quality Marijuana & U donā€™t even smoke it. Kudos to You Brother Grower. Oh & ā€œNEVER AGAIN sell yourself shortā€ (as Dad use to say) Youā€™ve Grown some Very Sweet looking Nuggage there & Iā€™d Be Honored to Prove said Theory myself as a Cannabis Connoisseur with Over 40yrs experience smoking Cannabis under my belt. I can Almost guess every time at the Quality of Bud just by seeing a pic I can zoom in on as youā€™ve provided in abundance here. Good job on those pics too. Just spend a wee bit more time getting Focused Close Ups to do them True Justice & No One will Ever Again Contest your Skill set. Youā€™ve also Convinced me that COB LEDā€™s R Where itā€™s at these days. Iā€™ll no doubt still run my 900 watt Mars Hydro II LED Growlight as well. Although Iā€™m going to order my COB LED Kit and Build my own thanks to Lotus710 showing me the LIGHT Literally LMAOā€¦ on this new COB lighting gig. I was going to let you know itā€™s all good with the curing process youā€™ve used However a cool dark room is always the best just normal air circulation is how I reached the Ultimate Potency and Taste of My Medical Grow. NEVER RUSH The CURING! Iā€™m still certain that These Hanging plants of yours will still have a sweet kick to them. As I was saying If I were local to you Iā€™d try it in a heart beat Bro. Just Look at those Tasty Treats. Iā€™d love to know the CBD content & Iā€™d guess the THC over 15% to be sure.
The Trichomes are a plenty eh. lol. ā€œGreat Jobā€

1 Like

Thanks for watching.
Curing still ongoing and it will be another three weeks.

All the best.

Good job mate !!!