Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

Cheers bro i might have to get one of these gadgets, or something like it anyway cos my satori bushes are creating… not sure i could call it a micro climate anymore. When i look into my tent these days i half expect to find a lost hippy in the undergrowth :laughing:

9 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Hey @anon58740919 ,
Looking all very similar, any sign of sex yet… , i s’pose no news is good news for females.?!
Anyway very pretty looking plants and i reckon they’ll stretch lots, good luck with females bro…

Gaz

2 Likes

No sign of sex just yet bro. I keep getting my eager eye on them. They do some growing these I tell you though. (Which I expected from the c99 and romberry in there) and why I flipped them so small. I bet I still fill the tent lol

3 Likes

All looking very clean and healthy mate :sunglasses::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I agree, i have flipped earlier and had really good stretch ( without too big a node space), and i do it quite often - just depends on flowering space mate…
I have at least one jezaberry ,( and others that im keeping small), so’s i can finish up this cupboard full

( scrog.!?) , well my frosty af st Outlaw f2 has been seeded by a fkn hermie Brooklyn S. auto, and i don’t yet know if it hit a c99 ( female seeds) as well as others.
St Outlaw f2 :arrow_heading_down:-seeded… B’statd.

At least I’ll get some oil or something when it’s done ( 4 ish weeks) and some fem seeds. Lol…

Happy growing Cola, I’ll sort that message tomorrow, tho i don’t know exact but I’ll do my best…
Gaz

10 Likes

That’s what we’re striving for brother robin. just need them to stop growing in a week or 2 and then all will be sweet :rofl:

I’ve always vegged like a week or 2 too long. And usually in pots too big. I’ve scaled everything back for this run to see how I get on. That’s a nice looking cupboard you got there bro. I’m expecting good things from the jezzaberry given the lineage :blush:

5 Likes

12 Likes

will you/have you/do you ever SCROG? (man, that’s fucking efficiency in motion yall)

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You seeing why I flipped so early now bro :sunglasses: I’ve thought about it. But I’m a fan of the natural :evergreen_tree: shape so I’m gonna swerve a scrog

4 Likes

11 Likes

Update today. 3 of 4 have shown me female preflower now. Don’t think the 4th will be too far behind. Gonna get some jiffys soaked today and set the prop up for mother cuts. I’m pretty damn certain there is a keeper in there somewhere.

10 Likes

Looking well bro do some growing them dont they mine dint make it due to simpley me not looking afta then got more seeds tho so gna start fresh now I have fresh coco ect others are coming on brill tho and my little strawberry sour diesel is coming in now haha :blush:

1 Like

All 4 are female and I’m going to have to cull or send 2 elsewhere

8 Likes

They are looking good now eh bro. You could keep them all going for a bit to see if any become obvious keepers as they start budding up.
I’ll likely end up finishing just one plant at this rate but it’ll be the best one (i hope) :laughing:

4 Likes

Plenty of room in my tent bro if needs be :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah I agree @kushyhaze coz if you find the keeper of the four at least you could take cuttings before you flowering em, and if one or both end up keepers then Cola can get a clone or two off you .!

Both on the outside look :eyes: best but ALL quite uniform… nice plants for sure.!
Looking forward to seeing these bud under your lights, i have a C99 ,St Outlaw f2 , and another couple of auto’s at just past halfway so id like to see how they finish under the solstrips, then iv a scrog to sort the 4 clones in veg cupboard.blah blah :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, Quick question; obvious cal-mag deficiency directly under cob ( veg area, a 55w clu 048) any recommendations for maybe foliar spraying leaves etc.? It’s getting a tad yellow - what to do…
Any info/advice appreciated ,Speak again later bro …
Gaz

2 Likes

Cheers gaz. The one on the left is going mad that’s sat below the smart co2 bag. Same again with the blue dream’matic in the other tent.

In regards to the calmag issues. If you could make a foliar using calmag and a general tonic of sorts with surfactant. (I’d personally recommend moonshine for that) they should pick up pretty quickly.

I’m getting the replacement rack started today for my tent cos I wanna see how they finish under that light for you. And see what you make ofy external dimming etc bro.

@kushyhaze will be having one of these over the weekend. Could also do with getting your sonoff rig done when you’re right kushyhaze.

8 Likes

I’ll get “on That ,like a Tom-Cat” lol… ( just made that one up.!) it’s only the one branch directly under the cob…!?

Excellent Cola , i hope the strips etc are here to finish my current grow, or maybe i could start the scrog i have planned for next round… but i reckon it’ll finish some of them better than what iv got, tho the cob rig is a frost-maker & good all rounder lights bro…
And liking the sound of the lights dimmer switch etc…

Nice call on moving one to @kushyhaze’s and really liking the look :eyes:of the ‘jexaberries’…
I’ll talk to you soon …
have a good day my friend…
Gaz

2 Likes