ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

They did ONE thing right! They banned the burqa. :v:

1 Like

lmao

Thye most likely stole that …or got it in a surrender …

2 Likes

Well I don’t want to have 7 years of war about it.

4 Likes

Word :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice selections Colin!!! SURE WISH i could do what yall do !!!

2 Likes

Oh, you will have your selections of cuts end of July.

1 Like

3 somes are the best. Doesn’t matter if they are ugly af as its a threesome and that alone cancels out how ugly they are. I had 2 Irish girls together once. You wouldn’t have entertained them if they were solo. Ugly wasn’t the word for them but as it was a 3 way I needed it checked off my bucket list. Ended up a great night but an awkward morning when I woke up and seen what I’d done :rofl: The things we do on drugs eh? :rofl:

3 Likes

Mine was, well let’s say I have a hard enough time focusing on one. ADHD :rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t be shallow :laughing: looks aren’t important. Just b.s. brainwashed into us by marketing companies. How important is facial structure? What purpose does it serve, really? Then in a dark room, how important then? Not important at all. We’re such weird animals.

6 Likes

Buddy your mom must have loved you a hell of a lot to fill you with that information :rofl:
Sorry but attraction is attraction. I’m a dirty f#cker and will stick it almost anywhere as long as it makes me swell but sometimes that attraction isn’t there and that is why drugs and alcohol were invented :rofl::v:
Edit - I re read your comment and realised you was taking the piss. See drink and drugs strike again. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I find featureless blobs quite attractive.

3 Likes

In a dark room its important she doesn’t have a dick. :alien:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t knock the more meaty women bro. They put more effort into knocking boots. More cushing for when your pushing and they give their all as they don’t know when they will get some more.
I sound misogynistic af but honestly I’m not :rofl:

2 Likes

Dating advise from stoner grower’s

PRICELSS

lmao

4 Likes

Stay away from crazy. It looks fun. But it isn’t.

4 Likes

Been there, done that, agree

3 Likes

This is my problem. I like seeing a lass that’s loud and in your face when you 1st meet her. It’s usually an energetic night you have together BUT you can’t have a relationship with a woman like that. The energy they have ends up getting on your nerves. I’ve changed my mobile number a good few times because of women like that. You’d think I’d have learned my lesson by now :rofl:

2 Likes

I had a woman call me 7 years later to tell me what a dick I am.

Fucking crazy.

2 Likes

I’d love that and I’d totally agree with her when she said it :rofl:

1 Like