Colorful plants , for color hunters

Most Afghan strains throw nice fall colors. Sometimes even indoors. I can go back and look for mine from last year or two. I just remember the Afghans I’ve grown. I may even have some THC/CBD seeds from Underground Seed Collective in France. They’re 2:1 THC/CBD I think. If I can find them soon I’ll be glad to share. If I forget don’t feel bad reminding me with a PM. I have a lot of stuff taking my time but I’m also in the process of logging and storing all of my seeds, so I’ll have them all easy to locate soon.

I’m like you, I really get a kick out of colorful plants.The sad thing is that it doesn’t last too long. Maybe a few good weeks. I love photographing them. Hit me up anytime. I’ll try and find some pics, but I also gotta get started trimming dried plants that are waiting on me. peace

2 Likes

You are good with a camera , those are some nice pictures

1 Like

Did you all take photography lessons or do you have a really good camera damn I love it .

1 Like

So afghan strains I need to look into more. Hmmm. Love to see the pics when you find them .

1 Like

Congo/Gelato

Purple Mexican Heirloom

20 Likes

Damn 5 hours before I get more likes. But I’m loving what I’m seeing .

4 Likes

One of the seeds I’m growing right now called “Purple” (Photos came from my seed source)

10 Likes

10 Likes

A few rainbow ylly, and a Strawberry peach and dream by tricoma-gold-genetics

5 Likes

Ice cream cake #5, purples regardless of temps at end of flower

Nightmare Runtz that only purpled with the cold, might have just been the pheno I had outdoors too

5 Likes

Here’s some shots of my creme de la chem/ Mephisto/ DCSeeds

3 Likes

2 Likes

How is this possible? I e not seen a variegated plant before. Looks cool as hell.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Looking good :slightly_smiling_face:

Some very pretty weed in this thread.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Top pic ylly f2. Purple middle bud. Ghost rose auto. The rest is lumpys cut apple fritter

3 Likes

2 Likes