1990s catpiss

For all clarity this is what I know:
1990s catpiss x kosher Kush and from best I can figure Tom who is original breeder/finder I say it that way because tom said that he was growing some g13 snow bud and after it was all said and done he found one lone seeds and grew that out and Voulla what everyone knows as San Diego cat piss aka the concert stopper and he just cloned it out for quite some some time all over San Diego and Hawaii James loud payed a 1000$ to find it and that’s how I found out about it this is not the 707 cat piss or the ssh and since it’s clone only I think that’s where the kosher Kush came about the pack says f2 he’s worked it some towards that pheno but I’ve never smoked it before so I really don’t know what I’m looking for lol but I figured @upstate might help with that :slight_smile: anything called the concert stopper I got to try :slight_smile:

26 Likes

my EYES got big, concert stopper, nice choice to grow

4 Likes

That’s a big find if it’s the real cat piss. Let me know if there’s any seeds still floating around of the cat piss x kk

4 Likes

How do you Dagga ? :slight_smile:

Yes, I seen 14 packs left and they got tons of other gear from all the legands I grew up reading and hearing about in high times and on the streets :slight_smile: pretty cool the link in the title post will take you straight to it

4 Likes

Catpissssssssssssssssssssssssss

…just wanted to contribute that.

1 Like

707 seeds. Just dropped more of the worked cstpiss…your welcome :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok here’s where the controversy comes in this one is different than what 707 has got and to prove that point James loud payed 1000$

1 Like

Clone only strain Catpiss grown in a Phototron 25+ yrs ago…

36 Likes

Hell yeah thanks bro

Here are the pics on the site and I can see it now thanks @PhilCuisine

10 Likes

I’m having a super hard time not posting
Pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss all the time…catpiss is the absolute funniest name ever…catpisssssssssssssssssssssss
LOL!! I might have to get some, so when I give it away I can say it all fucked up to someone.

Here ya go, bro…some catpissssssssssssssssssssssssss for ya!
But really push the sssssss at the end…like breath out super hard when doing it…lol…fuck yeah…lol…awesome

Smoking some DLA8 right now…so feeling pretty laughy

10 Likes

What is DLAB?

1 Like

DLA = Deep Line Alchemy
And 8 indicates that its the Pure Afghan x 88g13hp.

2 Likes

Thank You! I see the B is an 8 now. I must need new classes.

2 Likes

My first “high grade” cannabis seemed related to Catpiss in my mind. Like a Catpiss Cheese cross. The flavor made us abandon all our medically useful genetics having very basic flavors. I bought a couple packs of 707 and it’s not what I would use for breeding. Seems this happens to everyone. We’re unfaithful and expect to recapture the original love, or the magic of that adulterous fling, and end up with neither.

2 Likes

Well see that’s the super silver Haze line the ammonia cheese pheno that’s the other one that’s different see the 707 and the SSH are not the original San Diego 1990s catpiss

2 Likes

We did a run on this pack… Cat Piss Strain 🐈💦 • Powerful Skunk Aroma • Broad Leaf Indica

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the 707 one it’s different plant tom pulled this one from the g13 snow bud I think 707 pulled his from the kush cleaner line but I’m just guessing because he never would say

1 Like

Right on, I’m glad to have gotten a stock of these. It’s one of my most nostalgic strains I remember.

3 Likes

Yeah they say that once you encounter it you never forget it so I think I’m actually going to take the time and lock this in seed form , hopefully :slight_smile: lol

5 Likes