(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

@herojuana.tom haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that made me really laugh :smiley:
@DougDawson keep up the stellar work brother! Can’t wait for this and your auction :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

LOL, so darn busy tonight that it’s 9:40 pm and still have not had a chance to unwind from work. So I am going to be lazy and give you yesterdays update that I never got to. Plants doing well, grabbed another couple grams of pollen and onward we go. Not sure how much more the males will be giving but going to try a couple more days to see.

61 Likes

Friggin awesome

4 Likes

Moreso than how impressive these plants are, I have to say you’re puttin in some work here doing all of this and documenting it. I thank you sir :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Dang, Boi!
Your getting fairly good at this sh!t.

JK!
Those are SPECTACULAR plants. And I ain’t just a-woofin’ there brother. Incredible grow!

4 Likes

Gonna be a ton of seeds and pollen, amazing grow, plants look freakin great. How much longer before the seeds get ripe?

3 Likes

I am guessing a month but time will tell. Skipped pollen collection last night so we shall see what the males do today. If I don’t get a decent amount I may just go ahead and kill them to make space and lower my workload.

14 Likes

Do you ever save males?

2 Likes

No, I always keep a stash of their pollen though. Would be different if I were breeding. It’s a good feeling to clear them out after they are done giving. Makes room and less plants to water. This will give me the space to try to fire up my BMR seeds while I finish the Blue Kush.

23 Likes

whoooohooooo, here comes the BMR. Oh boy reserving my spot on the front row for this upcoming grow show

8 Likes

Looks great Doug! Coming in hot! :+1:

3 Likes

Looking Great buddy! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey there OG, just a quick update for you all. The males are definatly not giving like they were but I did get 2.7 grams of pollen from them today. Their lives are coming to an end but I will get whatever they have left to offer first.

66 Likes

Plants are looking amazing Doug. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:
After the males are removed should free up some more space. Less work like you said as well!

10 Likes

This grow has gone smooth as silk, so far everything is turning out spectacular. Nice job

8 Likes

Another perfect BOG reproduction by D.D.
That’s what got me on OG in the first place.

Doug was posting about a BOG reproduction on RIU & mentioned he did more frequent updates here, so I quickly ran over here. Master at work :+1:

11 Likes

Amazing Doug! Those buds are stacking up and with some nice fat seeds to come!

4 Likes

If Godzilla were a plant. Wow. way to grow. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Very nice looking.

3 Likes

Beautiful as usual DD, what was the lone BMR? I don’t recall seeing if it was a male or female.

2 Likes