(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

She’s a she…and a beaut!

Beautiful grow @DougDawson

3 Likes

I know it’s a big one lol, I was keeping my fingers crossed that it was a girl. It started out rough but turned into a beautiful tree.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

SPECTACULAR show Double D. Again!

4 Likes

You have absolutely blown this grow UP brother!

4 Likes

Yeah beautiful plants! Good growing my friend :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Damn I love following this grow :green_heart:
It makes me happy to see these genetics being grown out to perfection. BOG would be proud Doug

2 Likes

Well another busy day/night. Didn’t bother collecting pollen tonight but will do it tomorrow. The males were still dropping clouds on my when I nudged them so still a bit of life. Buds/seeds are stacking up nicely.

20230206_223137

68 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

This grow is certified…

14 Likes

Outta likes but looks out of the park @DougDawson !

:hugs:

5 Likes

Did someone say "out of the park?

5 Likes

@MoBilly :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I gotta snag that one, lol.

2 Likes

LOL
I thought you might. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t believe how frosty she is even tho shes making babies ! :flushed:
Usually buds don’t get as crytalin once they’re pollinated because they don’t have a need to build up the trichs to catch pollen.
Pro grower with beautiful genetics. Match made in heaven.
What’s she smell like in there ?

2 Likes

Hard to say with the mask I have been wearing due to pollen collection. One of the males did have quite a pleasant berry smell to it that blew right through the mask.

10 Likes

Now that is how to fill a tent with some Happy & Healthy Blue Kush Dude’s and Dudette’s !!:star_struck:lol I’m really curious about the amount of time you usually go through in flower when seeded compared to non seeded ? Been doing some research and reading o see how the plants tend to react and grow up when pollinated and I had to get rid of the BMR it was a male and I HATED not having a space to grow up a male and collect pollen(never had the space to isolate and try to collect pollen) but I parted ways before it got that big or had any pollen ready to start falling out but I really like the bluish color of the lesvrs and how they seemed to charge to a dark greenish blue after the seedling phase unless it’s just my horrible eye :eyes: sight but it makes me wanna pop up the half a pack of Blue Kush F1s!? How much pollen are you getting compared to the Sour Bubble male’s outta curiosity?.. just a beautiful site to be greeted by when opening up your tent and IMO all BOG preservations should just be done by u “The BOG Guru” (no pun intended to anyone else growing up and preserving genetics by B​:alien:G) !

3 Likes

Pollen collection going well and got over 2 oz I believe. Not as much as the Sour Bubble but I had that big branchy male with Sour Bubble that produced a ton. On the bright side there has been no drying issues so all the pollen is good this time.

26 Likes

Didn’t get to updating yesterday but here is the update. Got 5 grams of pollen yesterday so the males got fed again. I will keep them until they stop producing. Everything else is going fine.

60 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight. Lots of sexy times happening in there. :heart_eyes:

I don’t know how you find time to do all you do buddy. I’m jealous.

7 Likes