(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

If all your plants yield the same thats17,500 seeds! Thats got to be a record surely, truly incredible @DougDawson :muscle:

2 Likes

Just a quick note. I have been passing out pollen pretty steady for a while now and thought I should check what I got left. I must admit I am a bit surprised to find I still have 47 grams of the stuff, lol. Guess I won’t be running out any time soon.

62 Likes

Blue Kush is a good outdoor plant, I grew a handful years ago and the plants were on the smaller side but made nice dense chunky mold resistant plants, just throwing it out there to anyone with a bunch of blue kush pollen who was wondering

6 Likes

That’s good, I need to win some yet haha.

Good job as always Doug, a couple more lifetimes worth of seed going out into the OGsphere thanks to you! :+1: On top of the other thousand lifetimes worth you’ve already set free.

4 Likes

How far north are you? Which parallel line? Thanks

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks for the info @LunarMOG

As already stated Bravo Double D. Bring on the BMR.

3 Likes

Thats a crazy amount of pollen :grin:

1 Like

Thanx for doing this seed run @DougDawson and preserving all that pollen is no small accomplishment. Getting it out to the community in the way you are is just awesome to see.
I can’t believe how the time has flown by as it seems just weeks ago these were wee little sprouts.

5 Likes

Was my pleasure bud. Should be a good strain for folks to grow.

8 Likes

Hey Doug thanks for that I signed up for number 9 I was already messed up with signing up, then I forgot to put my flag but as it gets intense I don’t want to delete anyone so I put it later, ok

:pray: :om: :prayer_beads:

3 Likes

What’s your flag?

2 Likes

Many thanks @DougDawson !!!

In at 8
 and without erasing anybody
 :rofl:

HG!

1 Like

:brazil:. 20 characters

2 Likes

Amazing run as usual Doug. Always a pleasure watching your grows!

1 Like

Awesome seedrun, DougDawson!
Its amazing!
Thanx for opportunity!

2 Likes

Its been added @Shanti-ri

In at 10. Hopefully I didn’t knock anybody off. Thank you kindly once again Mr Dawson :pray:

That’s a lot of sperm!!!

Do you freeze it? with silica gel?

Asking for know, if maintain males or just let them spread love and collect and conserve pollen.

HG!

1 Like

BOG Blue Kush Preservation by DD a1

Appreciate the opportunity.

Blue Kush Card Blue Kush card back
:call_me_hand:

21 Likes