(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Awesome thanks I’m in at spot 13… NM already overwrite slow down all and take ur time

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson ! I’m in at 62 (my age). lol

3 Likes

thanks bud.

And thanks again for making this seedrun for all of us. It was great to see how the @MarsHydro lights behaved.

:om: :prayer_beads:

1 Like

Woo! Thanks @DougDawson

I’m in at #6.

:hugs:

7 Likes

All signed up for the BK! Thank you @DougDawson

2 Likes

Just sign up again @DrGonzo13 . I am at work and only have access to OG on my phone making it really tough to go through the edits. Whoever overwrites another will he kicked off the list and not allowed to sign up for this run so I really hope folks are careful since they will only end up hurting themselves.

6 Likes

And ive been knocked off

rules of the wiki… do not tag any other members :smiley:

3 Likes

Back in at 11 :blush:

1 Like

No worries didn’t want to mess with the wiki and now I’m on tl3 #14 thanks :pray:t2: for all your time and support of The OG Community

1 Like

I was the first person to sign up on the wiki and went back and entered my flag but now my flag is gone LOL
I’ll add it after the madness ends.

1 Like

@DrGonzo13 did i do someting wrong?

1 Like

?

My understanding was no signing up other members while what I did was a mere horn call that is a usual standard for sign-ups.

Please correct me if I’m incorrect though @SHSC-1 .

6 Likes

Ahh! Saw this now! Ta! :pray:

6 Likes

@420noob time for sign up

1 Like

I tried editing my post but for whatever reason got:

:rofl:

So it’s deleted!

2 Likes

It’s been flooded with non stop signups and basically way to go @Pigeonman u broke it !LoL just joking with ya!

1 Like

It’s ok, folks who actually followed the run will get notifications that there is activity and the rest can just find the signup naturally.

13 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you!
I forgot my flag also but got back in and added it.