(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Holly shit, me too. LOL.

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson !
My pollen got here. Thank you my friend.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

2 Likes

My pleasure brother, hope it makes some magic for you.

2 Likes

I have no doubt. :wink:

2 Likes

Am I late to the party Doug? Iā€™m about to flip some really tasty Sour Bubble x Purple Punch clones my buddy made. Might make for some danky dank crossed to BMR

3 Likes

Late for what @Cannacryptic?

Sounds like a chuckling of pollen is afoot.

Hey @DougDawson in your opinion, between the Blue Moon Rocks and Blue Kush, which do you like more?
Potency and flavor/smell wiseā€¦

6 Likes

@DougDawson , I have a question, sorry if it was commented beforeā€¦
When you make repros, or basically making seeds, how do you feed?
Do you feed them as they was normal flowering for buds?

I grow in coco too.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s hard to say. Blue Kush is Blue Moon Rocks crossed with Sour Bubble and I really didnā€™t get a good representation of Blue Moon Rocks due to it being so seeded.

Yes, same for buds or seeds.

6 Likes

Thanks Doug!
I read somewhere that need to change to vegetative ammendments because more need of N, but if you are going as for bud and seeing your results, then no need to mess things. Your success is more than contrasted/verified.
:+1:

2 Likes

There may be a better way but what I do works so I dont mess with it.

5 Likes

There may be ā€œotherā€ ways but I dont know about ā€œbetterā€ ways. Proof is in your pudding.

2 Likes

I planted one seed from the blue moon rock seeds from your female plant and got this beautiful lady. She sprouted on January 31st and is about 3 weeks after being flipped in this photo. Sturdy and stocky little lady, Iā€™m excited to see how she starts stocking up. Thanks again for the great genetics Doug.

20 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome bud, glad to see you got such a beautiful plant from them.

6 Likes