(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Bare with me brother. I may still play with the one BMR I got but something new is a coming.

28 Likes

What you talking bout Willis?

6 Likes

Is it a octopus or a 3 headed seed

3 Likes

What you see is a pack of Blue Kush purchased just after Mr. BOG’s passing. 12 out of 13 sprung to life like they just wanted to grow. Likely one of the last batches of seeds that BOG made. Looks like BMR will have to be put on the back burner till I can find some seeds that will grow for me. I may still play with that one BMR some but sadly this run is going to have to come to a pause.

31 Likes

Grow further and onwards brother! :grinning: :v: :+1:

5 Likes

Cross the BMR with the most BMR pheno of BK you get?

7 Likes

That’s:

YOU DID ABOVE AND BEYOND ANYONE’S EXPECTATIONS! (even for your majestic self!)

16 Likes

Agreed completely!

Seriously monumental effort @DougDawson

Thanks for taking us on the journey. Like so many times in our lives, we think we know the destination, but instead find ourselves on paths we didn’t expect.

Therein lies adventure and magic

Salute!

11 Likes

Agreed time to abandon ship mate’s
going_down_with_the_ship

10 Likes

Thanks folks. I must still say I am not done with the BMR. While I am pausing the preservation run due to a lack of seeds I do still have that one plant to play with as a side project and it is looking much better then it did. Just fed it and turned the light up some. It may be only one but at least it’s alive. Still hoping it’s a female so I can take some clones.

39 Likes

Also my little triplite is getting bigger, hoping it shucks it’s shell by tomorrow so we can see what it looks like before planting it.

32 Likes

Can’t say you didn’t try, thats for sure. I have faith you’ll do something spectacular with the Blue Kush.

6 Likes

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!”

10 Likes

I think you will get three separate plants from this one seed. I have gotten two plants from two roots before, but I have never seen a triplet.
So cool.

5 Likes

I was wondering if they might be co-joined. You know, three tap roots on one plant. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And yet we awaken him/it!

6 Likes

That’s what I thought it was … a 3 legged seedling

4 Likes

The Old Ones never said we were smart. :rofl:

7 Likes

27 Likes

Damn thats some fine ass 3d art!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes