(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

You two are killing it! A 9ft cola! I want to experience that!:blush:. Outa of :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

9-ft cola sounds like the best soft drink ever….

8 Likes

Lol @Longtooth I glanced at your post, and then clicked back to my unread list.
Then your comment registered in my brain so I had to come back and like your post. Good one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl::bear:

4 Likes

I know-- right!
That alone would keep ya in weed for a while I’m betting!
Some of those outdoor plants reach like 15ft…depending on climate…
Dunno how I’d react to seeing one THAT big! :flushed: :astonished:

7 Likes

That’s what she said :laughing:

9 Likes

:roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Yeeah…walked right into that one, didn’t I !?

6 Likes

Well when you softball them in there like that… :wink:

5 Likes

They look fantastic, have you flipped a coin to see who is the seed shucker? :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah, we all took a vote and it’s you Tejas… report for seed chucking duty… hahaha., I said dootie… he hehe he.

What’s up everyone… omg is this bringing back memories… I’ve not seen all 3 phenos since back in the day when DV had his site. Draig and I decided I’ll keep these few Celtic Berry seeds I was recently gifted and he’ll put some CS pollen in my cookie box. MMmmmm. Be easy to just hand paint a large branch…

Did anyone else notice the fan was OFF… hehe. you imagine the pollen you’d blow around… Ever seen a large male plant get shook outdoors at just the right time. The wind is right, the sacs are full and sagging… One good shake and the cloud this thing produced was incredible, and the wind did it’s thing.
Nature is so cool

13 Likes

Checking my math, I’ll say the seeds will be ready around June 14th… I usually go 6wks on seed production and to me you hit them at just the right timing and plant maturity… How long you usually run yours Zandra… ? I timed this and seems like after 6wks seeds begin falling out of the bracts to easy… even had one drop early enough to get watered and begin growing… dang.

11 Likes

What what what 4’ indoor did I miss the sign up for this run? I hope not DAMN!

3 Likes

Don’t worry bro, you know me… and I’ll be sure things find their way over the hump ok… night all…

6 Likes

I’m starting to think this thread needs a chaperone or a PG warning… :laughing:

For a grow thread it’s starting to get a bit carnal… :wink: (Phrasing!!) LOL

6 Likes

We were also looking at 6 weeks from LAST pollination…I’ve got 2 more dustings I want to do…
so day 1 for us will be the 8th…so looking at starting to check for ripeness around June 19th/20th… if there are any that aren’tquite viable-- we’ll let them go another week and check every few days…
Once we hang them to dry over some bins-- we’ll both be shuckin’…and packin’!

8 Likes

There will be plenty to go around!
To be truthful-- not entirely sure how these Preservation Runs work as far as sign-ups…
But it won’t be until at least July before they are even packed and shipped to OG…

14 Likes

It’s at the cultivators discretion when the sign up happens.
Some folks add the wiki once plants have shown sex, and some wait until visibly successful pollination. Others wait until the end of the run entirely.

8 Likes

The rule was originally when you flip to flower you would put up your signup. However it is really up to you as the grower to do it when you feel comfortable.

11 Likes

Lol, I can hear the knuckles cracking all over OG

8 Likes

Once you are sure you have successfully pollinated them you are good to go because the Guess work is over :slight_smile:

6 Likes

" Over on the mountain , thunder magic spoke . Let the people know my wisdom , fill the land with smoke . " Rest easy , Bros

6 Likes