(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

The plants look amazing. Great job :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy plants there @Lady.Zandra63 & @Draig !
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

really? I was going to guess the opposite, the only indica dom in its lineage is white widow

3 Likes

Beautiful Pollen shots @Draig

3 Likes

I just figured due to structure, lol I haven’t even checked lineage lol I was really just guessing lol my bad I didn’t intend on misinformation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol all good I agree, that beautiful structure and node spacing doesn’t exactly scream “sativa” does it :joy:

4 Likes

Yup :grin: lol , that DD pheno kinda looks like one of those tirah valley @upstate had going , just saying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Look up top of thread…Draig and Carty mapped out the genetics 100%!!

4 Likes

Hybrid…genetics listed ip towatd the top of the thread!
I know very little about her background…ijust grow! LOL! Thanks!

3 Likes

She’s pretty infamous from back around 2008…outdoor had a 4ft cola!!!

EDITED NOTE:
THIS is incorrect!
She’s from 2004-- and it was the INDOOR cola that was 4ft… outside was over double that!

7 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 @Draig
Welcome the he Coop club! Cool strain you guys are preserving. I will be following this along diligently! Good luck and may the grow gids smile upon yous! :partying_face:

6 Likes

The Celtic Stone is a cross of Sagarmatha’s (Stonehedge x Dixie Crystals).from Juan Moore .

Dixie Crystal = (98 Aloha White Widow x Black Widow) x Cinderella 99

A mostly Indica hybrid Flowering Time + - 53 days

“The Stonehedge is the largest and densest Sativa possible, this marijuana is of megalithic proportions”

Although lineage appears mostly sativa (Cambodia California x Western Winds AKA :Kali Mist" it only averages 3 ft indoors and lists a 65 day flowering time. I’d have to say it by itself is a hybrid.

I’ve found the Celtic Stone to be a great hybrid in effect, a little more on the stoney side. As for shape and tighter node spacing Deadvet the original breeder chose well for this. it is in the genetics.

22 Likes

Hey @HollySun91 She’s a Poly-hybrid she has both Indica and sativa in her genetics. For me her effects are more stoned than high… I hope this helps!

8 Likes

Thanks my friend! She’s mine too.

Right? Definitely seeing it now! Thanks for the comment @Zett !

5 Likes

Thanks hun! We are in very good company!

4 Likes

Ok, I guess I can’t post to everyone. It says I can’t post more than 3 times in a row, lol. So I am/was waiting on someone to post next. :laughing:

Thanks @Pigeonman
and @PineTarBastard !! I’m helping by looking after the boys, since they showed and we brought them upstairs into my 2x4 tent, (I’m not able to get down there). Lady Z is tending the girls and doing the pollination.

No, it doesn’t, bro. lol. I don’t believe there’s much Kali Mist and the Cambodian is also referred to as “Cambodian California” could be that it’s acclimated to or crossed with?
Also the structure of C99 tends to look more like an Indica.

Thanks @MissinBissin !! I’m mostly confined to this room. I open the observation window for more light, so I have a nice view. To think almost 20 years ago I’d be horrified to discover a boy in our garden. :laughing:

Thank you brother!! Can’t wait to get to some of our landraces next!

12 Likes

Thanks! Us too! Been a long while since these were in our growroom!

8 Likes

Thanks brother @ix3u !!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for your kind words, and for following the grow!!
I was mistaken on the dates and on the size of that DD phenom…
It was started in 2004…we joined-in in 2005…
That 4ft cola was INDOOR not outdoor… the outdoor cola everyone remembers was reported to be near 9ft…no guessing on how big the whole plant was!!! :wink::relaxed:

16 Likes

Whoa….:hot_face::flushed:

6 Likes