(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Thank.you much, @DougDawson and @zephyr for the help and guidance! it’s most appreciated!

5 Likes

Celtic Stone Pollen collection so far. Unfortunately our old trusty scale finally needs replacing so we haven’t been able to weigh anything. The first 2 collections was only an accumulation of 1Tbs the 3rd was 3 Tbs. After pollinating the girls twice we still have 1 - 1/2 Tbs left and more sacs left to shake.

First collection

Brand new deep and wide litter box for collecting pollen.

We first used the mesh sugar strainers, unattached from the cans, because we noticed it seemed to be making to much clouds and loss of pollen when shaken through the sifters. We decided to use a Bubble bag as they were a finer mesh and were easier to use without shaking and left no plant material behind.

The final result after using the 120 micron bag. It didnt seem necessary to go with any smaller sized micron

Since it is apparent that the girls are well pollinated, we will be posting the WIki for sign up soon.

44 Likes

Great to hear and nice pics of the pollen collection :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks bro! It was actually fun looking after the boys, they still have more to give.

8 Likes

Nice collection of pollen.

5 Likes

Yeah brother, overgrow the world. :v:

9 Likes

Thanks @Tejas my friend! looks like we have at least one more shake from the boys.

Indeed, brother, Overgrow the world! @DougDawson

7 Likes

:eyes: great! Wiki for pollen you say :grinning:. Double stalk I mean watch :joy:
Great job you two!

8 Likes

Thanks bro! . near you lol. Stay tuned for the seed Wiki this weekend.

13 Likes

@Draig Keep me updated bro!!! Your run is looking spectacular by the way!!!

2 Likes

Will do brother!! Thanks for the positive comments!! Lady Z is taking care of the females I’m looking after the boys.

8 Likes

I’ve been following along bro!!!
Clones will still be coming your way, just behind in the game this year, AND the kid’s neglected to tell me that we were out of nutrients.
Hoping to get some cuttings in the next couple weeks started. I know, I know, I’m late, LOL but got a couple nice strains I think you and the wife will like. Sent you a PM a bit ago, don’t know if you’ve seen it.

1 Like

Here is the latest pollen collection. This is the 4th collection from the 3 males. Lady Z is getting more pics of the ladies downstairs. They are at 30 days from flip today

We just bought a new scale. We don’t have exact measurements on how much it took to impregnate the girls. We used the pollen straight with no flour in the mix. Total pollen we were able to weigh so far, is 8 grams one or two more shakes. It would be nice to get a half oz. But we’re happy with where we’re at, it looks more like 12g

Look for the sign up this weekend!

27 Likes

Hey brother, I’ve been missing stuff lately, but I’ll look for your PM! I know how busy you get. Don’t fret. We have got a few for outside. That’s been getting big inside, we just need to prep a good spot, so putting our son to work, lol. We’re both looking are looking forward to you coming out this way, whenever you get the time! Also Looking forward to those clones too!

It’s getting late but I’ll PM you in a while after Lady Z crashes or tomorrow bro!!

4 Likes

That’s a good looking pile of dust @Draig ! Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Wowsers. That is a very respectable pile of bean baby dust. Great work!

4 Likes

Thanks @ix3u and @Longtooth !! There should be more then enough to share some with the community.

6 Likes

Woo hoo, in at #1, Thanks @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig . Looking forward to these :v:

8 Likes

Very excited! Thank you so much Lady Zandra and Draig !!

3 Likes

The WIKI IS UP!!! It is at the bottom of the OP at the top of this thread.
Please be courteous to others-- there are plenty to go around.
No overwrites-- and do NOT contact us about the WIKI unless it is an obvious intentional overwrite…we are NOT moderating unless there are obvious problems.
People intentionally overwriting to get on the list will be removed!
DO NOT sign up other people!
Post your flag!

Be nice- have fun–and stay tuned! :blush: :+1: :green_heart:

22 Likes