(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Glad to hear it brother! I’m also glad we are able to give back, especially to you for all you do!

6 Likes

Numero Uno!!!
That was FAST!
I barely hit the ‘‘enter’’ key to post the wiki!! LMAO!!

5 Likes

Glad you popped in! This is gonna be fun!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it @Ghgrower and you’re very welcome! Thanks for the interest and following along with the run!!

5 Likes

I at 10 tl3, thanks so much guys, looking forward to huge colas!:pray:

5 Likes

Thanks!
Us too!
Granted, the buds on these pregger gals won’t be as potent… but once the seeds are removed, Draig will have a very nice haul to make hash and run through his press!!

6 Likes

Meh, I don’t do that much but really do apricate it.

I know right, kind of spooky. I am everywhere…

giphy

8 Likes

Did someone overwrite on Level 2?

1 Like

Thanks @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for donating your space, time and efforts to bring this strain to so many people. I really appreciate it.

6 Likes

Very interesting stuff you guys have going on.
I like seeing and ya’ll pointing out all the different phenotypes.

I know ya’ll got invited to the Cannibas Cup Camping weekend. I hope to see you there!
Even if for a short time .:v:

8 Likes

Thank you like @FirstCavApache64 done said.

3 Likes

hahaha

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you for your kind words, your support and for following along on this journey!!
Won’t bemaking it to the cup this year-- but hoping for the next go-around!!

5 Likes

PLEASE REMEMBER!

We are NOT moderating the Wiki!

Overwrites, 9 times out of 10 are due to user error-- two people posting at the same time, but one has a faster system…
Unless you were there for a few minutes before someone rewrote you, it was most likely an accident-- just post in another spot please.

IF ANYONE INTENTIONALLY ERASES SOMEONE ELSES NAME FROM THE WIKI:
The wrath of this old ginger will befall you, and the seed-gods shall withhold their bounty!
(you won’t get none!)
Seriously folks… we’re (supposedly) grown-ups. Pay attention, play nice, and Aunty Zandra won’t get miffed.

19 Likes

This being open was fun to wake up to! Thanks for all the hard work guys! In at 69 :wink:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks y’all for all your work, time, dedication and generosity :slight_smile: much love and respect @Draig and @lady.zandra63

3 Likes

Good thing Doug dosent enter “Dibs” giveaways. I think he is psychic myself.

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this work for the community folks. I look forward to the day I’m brave enough to try one of these myself!

4 Likes