(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Sounds wonderful! Thanks for doing this @Lady.Zandra63 @Draig! I’m not familiar with the strain but you had me at sativa.
:green_heart:

:dove:

3 Likes

Pull up a chair! I’d start a fire if we had a fireplace! LOL!

6 Likes

Excellent! So cool to see something novel that simultaneously sounds incredible!
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :sparkles: :bear: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Officially got a spot in the back and I brought snacks who’s gonna bring drinks!? Happy CS Growing The Doc!

5 Likes

Hope the Dixie Crystal is preserved too :yum:

3 Likes

Don’t think it exists anymore…they bred with it quite a while back. If you did find any, it is exceedingly rare stuff!

7 Likes

Well that’s too bad the write ups I found sound amazing

5 Likes

Hey @Draig and @Lady.Zandra63 I’ve been doing my Celtic Seeds research (not a lot of info left, but all mentions are glowing!), and I’m wondering if you guys recall what Badass Berry is? I know it was the cross to make Celtic Berry, but I can’t find the original breeder or lineage info and it’s driving me batty! :bat::bat::bat:

6 Likes

This is gonna be fun!

Don’t mind me. Just lurking around here lol

3 Likes

Sounds like a great strain. Got my seat pulled.

5 Likes

never heard of that strain/breeder - sounds interesting - will be watching

3 Likes

Good luck with this run @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz

5 Likes

Wish you all the best in your endeavor!! Sounds like a fun project!!

3 Likes

Did you just call me fot…
Lmao
People, this strain had a huge following and we owe the creator “Deadvet”" for his efforts. About 8yrs ago I wanted to grow CS again. Reached out all the way to Perth, Australia to Draco to get a few… luckily he had some to share back to me…

Thank you Draig & Zandra
for preserving her for the masses to enjoy

13 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’ll be in the corner, :eyes: and definitely not being weird…

7 Likes

Someone has her somewhere or renamed her.
I did run into a guy who helped Juan Moore create Dixie Crystal and he didn’t have it… and never heard of this CS strain…lol
I think the Dixie Crystal is most noticeable in the short fat xmas tree pheno… dark green…

6 Likes

For… Fat fingers on mobile :sweat_smile:

Happy growings!!

5 Likes

This is one of those questions for @Draig or @Carty…my knowledge of background genetics is dismal at best… Draig is our walking encyclopedia- and Carty worked with the guys who developed it longer than we did.

7 Likes

Thank YOU for sending them !! :blush:

5 Likes

thanks @Lady.Zandra63 @Draig @Carty for keeping this rare line alive.

I heard about celtic stone a year or two ago from @gardentroll and did some research on the line at breedbay, and found original seed bank descriptions from around 2004 on the internet archive.

That made it easy to verify the authenticity and approve the line for the co-op.

I’m really excited to see these grown out and preserved for the community here.

also reminds me that I need to get back in touch with garden troll.

13 Likes