(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Gardentroll is a very good friend… I had the Celtic Stone in our Vault so he either got it from there or I sent him some. We shared the Vault.
GT also crossed CS to a GOJI plant and said it’s pretty incredible. The seeds he had were made outdoors in AZ by Pops, and he cannot be sure the pollen came only from a CS male. The ones I donated to this project are ones I held onto myself for years from my buddy in Perth, who, I gifted them to over 10yrs ago… he sent me some Celtic Berry also but none of them made it… sniff sniff.
It’s the Black Death of Celtic Hash I’d love to get again… …

hit GT up for some of his CS crosses, you won’t regret it. Currently he’s working with SFV OG. One of my favorites and why I love LBL so much.

12 Likes

Thanks for your support in this! We are excited to do this; not only to help preserve the strain, but to make sure it gets out there to be used, and to be able to give something back to our OG Family!! :+1: :blush:

7 Likes

Unique run thanks for putting this one together :+1:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Interesting stuff have not heard of kali mist, and white widow in awhile. Glad to see something else besides the cookie craze, time to get back to the roots!!! I’ll be watching for sure.

5 Likes

Draig deserves the credit… as soon as we received the seeds from @Carty he said he wanted to try to do this… and got OG to bring it to the board for approval!

5 Likes

Thanks @zephyr ! The owner/breeder Deadvet, approached Me and Lady Z while developing his original flagship strain Celtic Stone. and asked us to join his crew. We took on a passive honorary part…it gathered more attention in 2005 to 2010 from memory. @Carty correct anything were My memory fails me lol
Thanks.@Zephyr for finding another source! I totally missed Breedbay!

12 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson !! We’ll do our best, brother!

6 Likes

Hahaha. Thanks! yeah, we’re only looking for male pollen. :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s the best information about them I’ve seen since hearing about the strain from Carty last year but it is tough to get good search results and I hope you are having a great start @Draig with the Celtic Stone!

4 Likes

Hey @HeadyBearAdventures , I want to say the Badass Berry was a potent Blueberry, but I really can’t recall for sure. Its been so many years. Maybe it will come to me.

2 Likes

All good brother! With the Celtic Stone population being replenished, I’m sure we’ll be seeing tons of crosses.

5 Likes

Thanks @DrGonzo13! ! We have 100% germination and still have more to pop if need be. Just a little tight with space ATM.

6 Likes

@Draig wish I lived closer bro, would be more than happy to give you and the wife a hand.
Hope your your starting to feel a bit better.

4 Likes

@invisible You’re very welcome buddy! We are all hoping to bring back some druid magic with these​:mage:‍♂🪄 :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks brother! The thought is much appreciated! I think we’ll be OK we have our two adult kids to use for slave labor. Hahaha

8 Likes

You. my dear wife, are the glue that keeps everything together and without you this endeavor would not be possible! You are growing these and deserve most of the credit. Yes I wanted these preserved and shared, but as I can’t walk downstairs, it’s mostly in your hands. All I can do at this point is lend advice.
Between @Carty and I, we have some knowledge of CS and if he hadn’t gifted me the CS it wouldn’t have happened. Mine is just a small part to think of to preserve to share.

18 Likes

You guys are fantastic!

7 Likes

Thanks sweety…but I never thought to do it…as with our other “babies”…joint effort! Luv u! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hey Headybear, I wish I could recall 100% what it was, for some reason a Blueberry comes to mind and Badass Berry was most likely a pheno he loved.
Deadvet had a great eye and seemed like every cross he did was magic.

I crossed his Celtic Berry to Dub’s NYCD F3 and made Dieselberry and it was incredible. back then I thought 70 days was to long and chit canned it… yeah, spank me now… no please, seriously… LOL.

7 Likes

Isn’t it the truth buddy… without our better half’s we’d be lost. Ladybug does all the lifting and helps with watering… teaching her to top now… I read her a lot of the messages keeping her involved… and she picked the next grow…

Celtic Stone is magical… so, thought I’d dig up some info on Stonehedge

Stonehedge is marijuana of megalithic proportions. This plant has vigorous growth and excellent crystalline structure. By far the largest and most dense sativa we have, also a Cannabis Cup award winner in the late 90s. Her lineage consists of an old style Cambodian type plant with a slight Western Winds influence that enhances the sativa strength and pleasure.

The high she possesses is soaring and overwhelming, providing the smoker with a lithographic outlook. Stimulating, cranial sensations are often followed by an upswing in altitude and attitude. Whether taken in the evening or after work, her magic is well received.

Not recommended for operating heavy equipment “unless it’s you.”

• Type: Indica - Sativa, indoor and outdoor
  • Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes
  • Flowering time: 65 days
  • Average height: 1 meter
  • Yield: 350 grams per square meter
  • High: creeper quality: first eyedroop, followed by full relaxation. Long-lasting high.
  • Taste: slightly hashy and sweet

Awards

• Second Place Winner at Cannabis Cup 1998
    stonehenge
25 Likes