(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Big Props you 2 for just killing it with this project… though fun & rewarding, something tells me Zandra is ready for a break… hehe.

Is there anything you need me to help with from this point on?? Do you have a nice write up ready for it? be glad to give it a shot.
Are these going to be 10pks on the give outs? and no, not entering… my cup will be filled I’m sure.

Love to do one a year of these… lets see what YOU pick next time eh?

your a blessing to our OG community guys…

10 Likes

Thanks for the shout out.
@Draig sent me a DM earlier and I got signed up a few minutes ago.

4 Likes

Thanks, I got on early at 5.
What about @BeagleZ @Gonzo and @Cactus were they here yet?

7 Likes

I’m a little burnt :joy: I just checked the most posted people and trying to call you. I missed a couple of you already signed up!

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of @Lady.Zandra63 & @Draig
Really cool of you to do this preservation. All those hours watering, pruning, caring for… months of work & all for the community. Inspirational :100:

Also shout-out @Carty for getting the seeds over. Got to love it when a plan comes together.

5 Likes

This is awsome @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig.
I’m so greatful for all the work that you’ve done, and very proud to be a part of it!
Special shout out to @Carty for helping make it happen.
:grinning::+1:

6 Likes

Thought I’d dig up some info on the parents… meet mom

Strain: Stonehenge
Mother of Celtic Stone
50% Sativa /50% Indica

THC: 23% - 25%, CBD: 1%

Stonehenge is a perfectly balanced hybrid (50% sativa/50% indica) strain created through a cross of the classic [Cambodian Californian]
(cambodian) X Western Winds/sativa) strains. This bud won 2nd Place overall at the 1998 High Times’ Cannabis Cup, and for good reason – with a THC level that typically falls between 23-25% and a CBD level of up to 1%, Stonehenge is made to please! This bud has a classic aroma of sweet hashy skunk that has a pungent earthy hit to it when smoked. The taste is of sweet earthy skunk that has a savory spicy hint and a delicious hashy kush aftertaste when smoked. The Stonehenge high is a long-lasting creeper that’s perfect for the night when you want to be active but still fall asleep later. The high starts with an uplifted and energetic cerebral effect that leaves you super talkative and giggly at times. This high is followed by a slowly creeping body high that builds with a warming tingly effect before taking hold and leaving you lazy, lethargic, and blissfully at ease without any pain in mind or body. Because of these powerful effects and its high THC level, Stonehenge is perfect for treating mild to moderate cases of depression, chronic stress, muscle spasms, and chronic pain. This bud has large spade-shaped dense bright lime green nugs with dark orange hairs and a golden frosty appearance.

29 Likes

Appreciate all your efforts!!

4 Likes

Good Morning @Emeraldgreen
Thanks for the Heads-up, I’m In

Its wonderful to be a Part of your Run @Lady.Zandra63 & @Draig

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @Emeraldgreen :metal:

And thank you @Lady.Zandra63 & @Draig for all your hard work :green_heart:
And thanks to you my brother @Carty for the generous donation to make this possible :raised_hands:
And thank you OG for letting these be a Co-op :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Emeraldgreen !
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Awesome job you guys are doing with Celtic Stone.

3 Likes

It is too laborious and time consuming for the co-op distributors to count out the seeds individually.

When the co-op distributors receive seeds in bulk, they measure out 1/8 teaspoon for each pack of seeds. That makes it a lot quicker and easier, and usually the packs are a bit more than 10 seeds.

10 Likes

Thanks Brother! We really appreciate your support!

3 Likes

Thank you guys for doing the work to get these out there. I had never heard of this strain before, but I’m excited for it now!

4 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig Thank you very much for opening up your grow rooms to produce this outstanding strain. Peace and love to all

3 Likes

Very Nice Looking …you guys gott 'er done

GT

2 Likes

It’s been a pleasure, brother! I’ve enjoyed tending to the males they were very easy to grow

Lady Z deserve a break she’s taken on everything we used to do as a team and more.

6 Likes

Thanks hun! And yeah… glad our daughter is finally able to drive herself to work-- I was spending 3-5 hours a day driving her, depending on her schedule… for the past 3 weeks…
Now will have more time to tend the garden, do some spring cleaning, put up the new fence, refinish the cabinets…and keep an eye on the girls!!! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Thank You so much hun!
Really enjoying this grow…forgot what a fan I was of this strain!
And also a shout-out to @ix3u – they are creating & donating custom pucks for this run!! :+1: :green_heart:

11 Likes