(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Thanks hun…this is gonna be a great grow–and a fun giveaway!

5 Likes

Thank You!
And definitely-- Thanks to the OG crew for allowing us to do this preservation run ‘officially’…means a lot to us!

9 Likes

Actually-- they are 10 packs…we are doing the packaging ourselves then sending them to the distributers.
@ix3u is designing and donating his time and money into creating custom pucks for the run!!

10 Likes

Thanks sweety… but you been tending the boys-- thats one less thing I gotta deal with!! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank You to everyone for all the support and kind words!
We’re really happy with how the grow is going, and the girls seem to be VERY well seeded!
those seeds are gonna be big-uns!!

Photo’s soon!!

8 Likes

What’s up @shag, got something in the works?

1 Like

There is a sign up for the Celtic Stone, thought you might be interested.
Sponsored by @Draig and @Lady.Zandra63 and the bean donor but I forgot who that was on this, I think it is listed.

Ahh yes, my main man @Carty was the generous donor

7 Likes

Hey @zephyr We are packaging the seeds ourselves. We were going to use coin flips because we had them but soon @ix3u had generously offered to donate all the 10 CT. seed pucks and loaders. We need! He’s VeryOG dude!

Thanks for your support and guidance!!

14 Likes

Not how ya sign up hin…go to the yop of the thread…1st post…read ALL the stuff on how to sign up 1st please!

3 Likes

Really appreciate you clearing that up bro… I’ve never been apart of a Coop run and am finding this very rewarding even though all I did was preserve and donate the seeds…
A bit shout out to Draco in Perth Australia for hanging onto these genetics all them years. I gifted seeds to him around 2011. I still send him gear from time to time and asked him if he had CS still… which he did and Celtic Berry and Celtic Cross… He gladly donated the seeds back to me and that is what we are growing at @Draig and @Lady.Zandra63 … Kudos Bro…

13 Likes

Yep…it was @Carty who gifted us the seeds.
He thought @Draig would get a kick out of them since we all once were part of the "Celtic Crew"during its development (though our part in it was minimal)
Draig decided he really wanted to preserve the strain, and use it as an opportunity to give back to the OG community. Carty thought it was a great idea…so here we are!:wink::+1:

13 Likes

Shag thinks it was a great idea too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
That @Draig is alright. :wink:
Thanks again both of you for the hard effort put forth to make this happen for us all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks my brother this would not be possible without you! It’s amazing how the CS has survived, but it’s a damn good strain. Thanks for donating these and partnering up my old friend. I think Deadvet would get a kick out of this!

9 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks for taking care of the individual packaging. That’s really helpful for the distributors.

8 Likes

Appreciate all of your time and work @Lady.Zandra63 , @Draig and @Carty for donating the seeds.

Thank you for the opportunity! :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

@zephyr We are more than happy to do this my friend. The distributors work very hard and we appreciate them!

8 Likes

That’s what we wanted…I’f we’re donating them, then they should be ready to roll when they get to the distributers! They have enough to do!
:blush: :+1:

8 Likes

Well- if they did-- THEY need to fix it.
I’m sure that, as I stated-- it was accidental due to some people being on phones others on PC’s…and the time lag means they often do not see each other posting.
Plenty of spots-- no probs!

3 Likes

Vesti TL2 # 18.

Fantastic grow, been following along with interest - thanks for the work!

4 Likes

Thanks for the background partner.
I believe I remember Draco from Celticstone.org. most of the crew were from Australia and Perth in particular. I miss those guys, Dubman, Greentoes, Ferengi420 who brought in the genetics for the Celtic Cross was a very good friend, the Celtic Berry if I’m not mistaken was the same Blueberry we’ve had/have was excellent and tasted great. Double Stone, Celtic Death, Celtic Hash would love to find these old cult classics. But I’m overwhelmed and thankful for Deadvet, Draco, and especially you, my brother, for preserving and gifting of the Flagship strain. I remember when Deadvet was assembling the crew. and working on just the CS. Deadvet and the crew sent us 2 - 400w HPS kits and his prized male clone Bjorn. This was 18+ years ago. We had only had been growing for a couple of years before we started breeding/chucking own. This is what drove me to want to make our own seeds. Thank you, Deadvet, for your inspiration, wherever you are, brother.

You and I met a couple of years later. I remember your first start. I envied that special hood of yours. Your MacGyver days. I think it wasn’t too long after that. CS.org was up and running. I was in and out. Before that, we had our own private chat room on PS for the Celtic dev. Do you remember that?

Anyway, thanks, my brother, for making this preservation run possible!

13 Likes