(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

At least the edit is working in here. Some people are going to riot over the Temple Flo signup wiki. Im sure the mods will have it figured out soon though.

4 Likes

I just reread the whole thread, had some great chuckles. Sometimes it’s like a back to back stand up comedy show here on OG :laughing:

I scored Nr. 26 :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you for your generosity @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen !

4 Likes

Thank you @Budderton & @Emeraldgreen!

3 Likes

It gave me a really good chuckle too :laughing: yep, just went back and laughed again :joy:

Thank you @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen :pray::grinning:

I look forward to seeing the rest of the show.

6 Likes

Thanks @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen! In at 29 :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Budderton & @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

In @ position #22 of TL2, @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen thank you very much for this.

2 Likes

In at #31
Thank you @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

What a great thing to wake up to! Thanks!

2 Likes

33 is merged to 32 - that needs some fixin

Done! 11 is missing too

That got fixed as well

I think I sorted it.:grin:

2 Likes

I’ll gladly kiss that Cobra. Thanks for the Opportunity

1 Like

Tanks for the opportunity @Budderton

:star_struck:

2 Likes

@Budderton Thanks again man. I feel like a kid again watching this one. Definitely looking forward to the opportunity to try to increase the availability of this strain OG style.

1 Like

Thanks for your words guys.:pray: This thread got me out of likes for 40 mins. @Emeraldgreen , I signed you up at number one.:wink::+1:

11 Likes

I need these BAD @Budderton …Somethings gotta distract the cobras around here, ran into another one in my driveway this morning! :rofl: Thanks again bro! In at #57
:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

@Budderton thank you! It’s really awesome to see how excited everyone is for these.

Again thank Mrs. Buddderton for expediting this run!

8 Likes