(complete) Franchise Genetics Alien Apparition Co-Op

Your probably right as it’s what most breeders release. I know joti’s strains are all 3rd gen or higher and he doesn’t label with the generation. I was just thinking out loud lol

3 Likes

Good Medicine! Thanks for this opportunity! King O kush!!!

3 Likes

This is awesome @Kushking902 !

Following along. Thank you!!

3 Likes

@anon74731205 get in in this bro, trust

1 Like

You up for selling a couple of cuts/clones? Serious inquiry, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:NOTE: Legal State/Maine.

7 Likes

Thanks @Tracker I’m in! And thank you @Kushking902 this winter is gonna make some :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Obsoul33t_Genetics

8 Likes

@Kushking902 thank you for doing the co-op run! Sounds like a great strain.

1 Like

OK so @G-paS is my distributor, who and how do I pay? I’m also in on the goji co-op so I need to get this taken care of before I forget.

4 Likes

I haven’t been in a box yet but I believe you will be contacted when they are ready by the distributor for an address and that’s when you pay for shipping @joheimgrohen

8 Likes

Pretty much sums it up on how it works.

6 Likes

@Kushking902 Thanks for the opportunity

4 Likes

I assume I’ll be contacted come the time for shipping? Or am I to be pro-active on shipping and reach out?

4 Likes

Dont worry you will be told when it is time to pay and give a mailing address. Now if you are not told, some one will post on this thread that they paid and you will know its time to pay then.

5 Likes

Really happy I got on the list ,thankyou for the opportunity to try these @Kushking902
Lovely plants , great work
: )

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the heads up! you are the best.

4 Likes

No worries.
They all get rolled up and go out in one parcel to you.
The “Spring” & “Fall” boxes, you will see lots of activity and instructions beforehand.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Get a little busy in other areas of life and almost miss all the fun. Thank you @Kushking902 for doing this preservation run. Bouncing up to sign up now.

4 Likes

What @Gpaw said, here are the threads that let you know how it works.

https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-sign-up-for-co-op-boxes/83615/5
and

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

So grateful to make the sign up and watch this go down ! Sounds like amazing genetics ! Thank you to everyone involved! Peace!

4 Likes