(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Just swapped spots from tl2 to #55 on tl3 since i am an ignoramus… i mean emeritus…

8 Likes

Joe is worth the wait. For sure.

8 Likes

@Upstate i want to thank you for all your efforts and ill tag you on every cross ill make. Im excited about your Joe announcement and ill probably spam that thread aswell :heart:

Much love and peace :v:t2:

4 Likes

tl3 regulars can sign up on the tl2 list, but that is intended for overflow in case the regular list fills up before the tl2 list does.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag

2 Likes

There is definitely something nasty about this line. When i was checking for the sex of my plants and had my face up in it with a scope, it affected me pretty badly. I’ve never experienced that kind of reaction from a cannabis plant, and it wasn’t even sexually mature yet. I bet your wife and i had similar reactions to it.

6 Likes

Hola Gang

I was going to sign for that one
but I did not wanted a box and all
Si I did not sign.

I would a love to get this one
I am a big fan of landrace

Bare

10 Likes

@THCeed @luna check it

3 Likes

I’ve got plenty of your crosses thanks to @Shadey’s generosity, I will be glad to split mines and send them to you stealth … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

Grabbed number 58. @Upstate this has been a blast to watch, thank you for your detailed and dedicated work :heart::v:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for remembering me, @Maddawg got me signed up. You guys raggae, in my books.

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete and @joheimgrohen

2 Likes

Consider yourself in. There is always a slot set aside for you. I just unleashed multiple clouds of pollen on the ladies and it looks like some pollen took from the other day too. Nice light breeze this evening. Very light breeze. Enough to keep the pollen from hitting the ground right away but not so much that it blew away before reaching the plants, suspended in the air about 8 feet. I used a q tip and dipped it multiple times into the pollen. Every time I dabbed a bud a small cloud was released. I found a better method was to tap the q tip with my finger, just upwind of the target, releasing an aimed “pollen spray”. Whatever missed blew thru the patch.
Just perfect. I used yesterdays or a two days old batch of pollen and then used the pollen from @PineTarBastard. Folded up in a foil gum wrapper, in a brown manila envelope, it in turn in a baggie with dry rice. Nice method. It was in great shape and was still dry powder. I went to the head of the plants and blew the pollen off the wrappers. A cloud of yellow pollen engulfed the plants😁 The sun was setting and I asked our creator for success so that i might make lots of people happy. As i finished my prayer a flock of geese flew 50 feet above my head into the sunset with the point bird just above me and the plants.
I heard their wings before i heard their call and I had just smoked some Joe. Special moment. I think there will be lots of seed.

41 Likes

Hola Gang

Thanks @George and @Upstate

Its really appreciated

This yr OD have Lashgar Gah cross
I made really nice and promising

Bare

18 Likes

Those are some wicked looking plants dude, great job :+1:

6 Likes

Very interesting @Upstate
I just signed up, thanks for this opportunity.
I have a few things going on currently.
if you have any interest in that just let me know.
For more check out my island thread.

@DougDawson
Did ya notice the error going on in the sign up wiki, the TL3 section is missing some names.
If you try to fill in, the numbers seem to screw up.

5 Likes

No worries, I fixed it :wink:

4 Likes

Man, sounds like a great moment in time!

4 Likes

Psyched for these @Upstate
Tl3#60
:pray:
:robot:

3 Likes

been catching up these look awesome!!

3 Likes