(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Allright, I thought I fucked up. Thanks @DougDawson :wink:

1 Like

No worries here.
I put myself in TL2. I have the Emeritus badge. But I’m still locked in ‘member’ status. So I guess TL2.

3 Likes

I go automatically to tl2 :laughing:
I have no regular batch but am here regularly lol

1 Like

No @BigMike55 , Regular Emeritus badge gives you TL3 status for Seed run sign ups, that’s what it was created for so you should put yourself on TL3 brother.

6 Likes

It’s so cool seeing all the different flags. It shows how beautiful and cross cultural this awesome plant is. So many rad awesome kind humans on this planet. Much love

8 Likes

@Maddawg @joheimgrohen @Oldjoints

1 Like

Holy! The thread blew up all of a sudden. Glad to see there is so much interest for this one. Just this morning before work I took the two male plants to hang out with the females just up wind. I tapped them real good right on top of all the plants and a nice cloud of pollen rained down on everything. No telling how much if any of the pollen was any good but I’m pretty confident something will come of it. Got another nice pile of pollen before I brought the males outside this morning. Going to go ahead and dust them up after work with the 2nd freshest pollen I collected to be safe. This pollen was collected just a few days ago. I also have the pollen from @PineTarBastard, who deserves a hearty thank you for sending me his extra. I will mix that in after work as well.
I don’t know how many people will sign up for this one but I am guessing quite a few. Everyone who signs up will get seeds and the Freakers do not need to sign up because they will get them anyway. This will definitely not be the only time I will grow Peshawar. Next summer I will plant Joe’s offspring and I will look for her twin male counterpart to do a back cross and fix this phenotype. Its a beauty. Although I didn’t make any hybrids with it this round I certainly thought about a bunch that sound really good in my mind. Whatever you guys create with this one hit me up and let me know so I can swell up with pride that I had anything to do with your project. But first things first. Anyone would be a fool to hybridize this one without doing one round of open pollination first. I absolutely guarantee there are even better plants than Joe to be found in this line. ( maybe not much better😁)The odds of me finding the nicest plant possible this first round out of 10 seeds are slim to none.

43 Likes

@PCC5rivers hey get in here!

2 Likes

Also wanted to leave a quick note about the mini fight my wife and I had while I was trimming Joe. Joe has been making her eyes water and the whole house smelled like a disgusting litter box LOL. She tried to make me go outside but I just laughed and refused​:rofl::joy::rofl:. I feel like a little kid that holds that gross thing up in front of the girl at the playground. The first attempt at flirting. I get such a rise out of my wife hating this plant!
Happily The Taste has already evolved while the plant has dried and it is now delicious, leaning towards the hashy side but still a little bit of ammonia in there which to me comes across as sour. Take that hillbilly description with a grain of salt though. I probably don’t know what sour is😁

34 Likes

I was reading my original post just now where I mentioned grabbing a couple cuttings from Joe and using them for the reproduction. If everyone can be patient I will do a second round of seed making using Joe and Joe’s offspring but it won’t be until next summer. Everyone that signs up for this round is considered signed up for the next one and it’ll probably be the spring of 2024 before that happens.

30 Likes

Shit fire! :fire:
@Upstate you have me panting…

Thanks for all you do!

4 Likes

Most awesome Upstate! Thanks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A quick reminder for people signing up, if you get an edit conflict warning message when you edit the wiki to sign up, click cancel and start over again or you will be erasing someone’s name.

When you are editing, keep an eye on the top right hand corner of the edit window. it will show it if someone else is editing the post already. If you see someone is already editing the wiki, click cancel wait until their edit goes through. Then sign up.

14 Likes

Hell yeah this is a good one. Thanks for taking the time to get the line going.

3 Likes

Who is this playing?

4 Likes

He sounds like it would be worth the wait! Thanks for all the efforts put into this grow and props to @PineTarBastard too. Always enjoy watching these less known genetics grow out.

3 Likes

Khumariyaan a Pashto music band. I am a member of a small gaming group. One of the members is from India. He shares all kinds of music with the group.

https://khumariyaan.pk/

4 Likes

Thanks for the lookout @HeadyBearAdventures !!! :pray:

@KanehB & @Foreigner !

3 Likes

@US3RNAM3 someone put me onto this post and I wanted to share the stoke and thought of you! Much love

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @MoBilly and thanks for tagging MoBilly @Emeraldgreen I am gonna be trying out my first sativa dominant grow and it’s always a exciting time to flip a sativa thinking about how much it’ll stretch but now that I have an extra 2½ feet of height The Doc

5 Likes