Jalisco Mexico Landrace empty spots to be picked by random number generator

Hello all. There were some issues on the Jalisco sign up that has forced us to remove a few people. This signup is for folks who did not get on the Co-op sign up. There are some TL3 / Regular Emeritus and TL2 spots open. Sign up here and the spots will be filled using a random number generator.

1. @Sbeanonnamellow TL3
  2. @BRMTreefarmer :us: TL2
  3. @blowdout2269 :us: TL2
  4. @Big_Yeloe .:us: TL2
  5. @Zett :us: TL2
  6. @zephyr :us: TL3
  7. @Oldtimerunderground :canada: TL3
  8. @Tripl3fastaction :us: TL2
  9. @4ftfarmer :us: TL3
  10. @Keene :us:TL3
  11. @Zanzibar :us: TL2
  12. @GregOG :us: TL2
  13. @BuckeyeBeanz :us: TL2
  14. @hellablaked :us: TL2
  15. @OGTreeSlayer :us_outlying_islands: TL2
  16. @HappyTrees23s :us: TL2
  17. @Fullcircle :us: TL2
  18. @Tao :us: TL2
  19. @Yetigrows :canada: TL3
  20. @Shanti-ri :brazil: TL3
  21. @DJSF :us: TL3
  22. @503BudMan TL2
  23. @donuchee :us: TL2
  24. @MBVapester :canada: TL3

closed

27 Likes

Boy it must be hell for ya straightening out that fiasco. Lol.

Thanks @Pigeonman & @DougDawson!

4 Likes

So you are saying there is still a chance? :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yeah I accidentally added myself to the tl3 list, but I went back and moved myself down to the tl2 list before it closed

Guess I better go see if I’m still on the list. I know it started a cluster. I don’t think it was me. But I do smoke cannabis.

2 Likes

You are already signed up on spot 55 @BigMike55

2 Likes

I didn’t screw up the list, did I? Be honest. If I did I would like to know how.

1 Like

I don’t believe so bud.

1 Like

I know when I tried at first I got the edit message and backed out. A minute later tried again. The same thing. It finally accepted me after about 5 or 6 tries, but I never edited over anyone.

That I know of.

2 Likes

Missed the fiasco!! Come on #9!!!

Thanks @Pigeonman , you have done a wonderful job on those ladies!!! And thanks Doug for keeping us all straight!!!

4 Likes

I don’t see you on the list bud?

I went thru all 194 edits and think I got the problems pegged.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

The numbers where mixed up. Fixed now.

:raised_hands: I was removed from the original list but that is okay :joy:
I can’t wait to see more Overgrowers flower these out!

2 Likes

Ok you said T3 and T2 right? Im T2

It’s all good bud, we are resolving some stuff now and your name is on that list. More info to follow.

At present yes. So here’s the scoop. @G-paS has gone through all the edits. There will be some folks removed and some added due to being over written. The draw will fill the empty spots once she has finished what was a painful task to say the least. Stay tuned for more info and a big thanks to @G-paS for putting in the extra work to help correct this stuff.

8 Likes

Glad yall worked it out. This whole deal seems to be getting worse. There’s more pressure to get on the list with it being limited now. I’m not looking forward to the Blue Kush and BMR lists. That’s if I’m even lucky enough to be on in the hour it opens.

4 Likes

This will not happen on my Blue Kush sign up. I will be there when I open it ready to deal with such things so not to worry. angrymod :rofl:

22 Likes

Do it on the OG discord. haha

:exploding_head:

1 Like

You are back on the list. I went thru all the post from the first and made a list of who got bumped of and added the in the spots that became available.

9 Likes