(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

Awesome @bunny! Great strain to preserve. One of the few pure Indicas that will perform( finish) for Northern outdoor growers just about everywhere up til 55 degrees latitude or more +Good mold/ mildew resistance. Great work!

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:

11 Likes

I just edited the Wiki to correct the format, I hope nobody minds but my OCD would not allow me to leave it alone. @Upstate , you need to add your country.

5 Likes

Hey there @MoBilly! Another seriously useful strain here.

6 Likes

Exactly what Slammed saidā€¦the edit button looks like a pen on paperā€¦but make sure you space between the # and your username or the whole thing goes to hell!

5 Likes

You guys are great help thanks a lot

4 Likes

@bunny a true OG
:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Thanks bunny for the great work. Iā€™m gonna try to find a nice male and make a new/different version of Afgooey. If they turn out nice then maybe a future seed run in the works.

HG

3 Likes

Thank you brother!
Iā€™m all over this like mean on my ex wife!
:+1:
Thanks so much @bunny !

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed ,
Hereā€™s one you would probably want to be on.

4 Likes

Wow thank you @bunny youre a true hero for me. Tried to germ my old pck fem seeds i made 5 years ago and none didnt germ. This is just whats needed for my current indica project! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@Nagel420 , @Slick1 @Shadey @Papalag @misterbee @Brokehoe @BasementBeans @lambchopedd @beardedvet222

13 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

In at 51 tl3.
Thanks for this @bunny!

3 Likes

Thanks brother

5 Likes

DITTO, Ditto, ditto!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thankā€™s for the heads up @MoBilly !!!

5 Likes

aww, man that was insane complicated for me now hehehe

Thatā€™s cool, man; good on you :smiley:
What a classic line. Iā€™d make good use of a piece of that to continue this line.

3 Likes

Cheers again man, I thought I had signed up for these already lol. Glad I didnā€™t miss the opportunity :+1:

4 Likes

It IS tempting cuz lol but I got so many projects in the works now, itā€™ll be well into next year before I have any room! Not to mention with things being up in the air over medical issues. hell, I might not be able to even get these finished.

4 Likes