(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

The fifth picture shows the leaves curling up a little, noticed that in mine. Also the effect was more with the purple ones than the green ones.

3 Likes

The wait is worth it. Those look really nice. Sometimes your plantsā€™ growth can be a little slow or seemingly non-existent. The first month from seed drives some people insane.

The boys are doing their thing and making my nose run just looking at them.

2 Likes

Theyre looking great. :+1:

1 Like

Just fyi for anyone interested, these coincidently where the best by far.

The dark purples do have their place, but potency lacks. Everything seems to slow down time ridiculously, but neither burys me in the couch nor even touches my body ā€” Iā€™m mainly getting cerebral effects.

At best, I have one pheno that gives me a great, interestingly weird high (consistently). Thereā€™s still hope but out of like 11/17+ samples, majority of it seems to be the same. So Iā€™m not holding my breath as I trim and test these last few plants.

16 Likes

I ran em years ago. Had same issuesā€¦ lack of potency. Also didnt care for the taste. Both purple and green were similar.

5 Likes

The strain has a lot more use as a breeding tool then everyday smoke. Very consistent structure and nice pink to purple colors. When I ran it I made more in pure form to preserve but also crossed it to several things that it should pair well with like gushmints, bubba kush and og kush.

12 Likes

Wow I bet the bubba was a good cross eh?

5 Likes

I havenā€™t run them yet they just dried enough to put into the fridge for later exploration. out of the crosses I made Iā€™ll probably run the cross to gushmints first , I have the gushmints and zev that would be good to cross to the pck/gushmintz

7 Likes

Is that just one plant in that last pic?

1 Like

Completed seed run