HaRdRoC's HoUsE #2

August 21st.
Welcome to my garden, as I start my new grow year.

I got a few upgrades for this years grow.

For seed and bud runs, I will be using a 4x4 AC Infinity tent they graciously gifted me to test out.

Lighting is now a SF4000 from Spider Farmer, instead of 2 SF2000’S.

Fan is still 6" AC Infinity fan with corresponding AC Infinity carbon filter.

Will also be testing out pretty much the full line from Botanicare, instead of the tried tested and true Jack’s TAP.
Only 2 things I’m not using of Botanicare, are the ProTekt from DynaGro for my silica foliar, and
Florakleen from General Hydroponics for flushing.

I also have my oversized 2x4 tent from Spider Farmer designated for mom/pops and autos.

Lighting is a SF2000 from Spider Farmer.

Fan is 4" from AC Infinity with corresponding carbon filter from them as well.

So to kick things off 1st thing to start this grow year off is a seed run of Aficionado’s White Caviar that was taken to f3 by a fella by the name of Preybird. @Kushking902 bought them and donated them for this run. The plan is to make a Bx1 as I have some f3 pollen that Olcoot grew out a nice stud and was kind enough to do a trade for. If by chance the pollen isn’t viable (is in my freezer) I will keep a male or 2 around, just to be sure this works out.

Also, I thought I may as well do some pollen chucking as well, get 2 birds stoned at once right? :wink::laughing:

I picked 5 strains to hit with the pollen as well.

1, Bubble Gum S1 from Calyx Bros @Kakalak
2, Washing Machine from Ripper Seeds
3, Incredible Bulk from Dr. Krippling
4, Lemongrass from Humboldt Seeds
5, Gorilla Bubble Bx5 S1 from @Tonygreen

Did I mention I like stickers?? I lost all mine on the last 2 tents I gave away…anyone got any extra seed company or logo stickers, would love to have them. :grin:

Now for the mom/pop/auto tent…
In here we have 2 Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose (in white tag) from @ReikoX and 2 Cinderevil’s from @Mr.Sparkle

47 Likes

Here for the Botanicare product testing. Will stay for the anticipated BEAUTIFUL plant and bud shots!

4 Likes

Thank you muchly :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

This is going to be exciting to watch

Also can send you a nug smasher sticker if your interested have a few left

9 Likes

I appreciate the offer broski, but I pretty much just like to rep gear I use. Seed/breeder stickers are mostly what I’m looking for, as I’ve either grown, bought them or will in the future :laughing::laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

That’s good shit lol :laughing::joy:

4 Likes

I’m in this bish for sure!

2 Likes

Nice looking tent I need to get on the product testing list .

3 Likes

Awesome @HaRdRoC , going to enjoy watching you work. How is the quality of the AC Infinity tent?

4 Likes

I’m really excited to see the

Bubble Gum S1

Washing Machine

And the Gorilla bubble bx5 !!

5 Likes

Following your progress man

2 Likes

I’m following brother

3 Likes

The tent is pretty well built, sturdy, thick af very reflective and the zippers are so smooth.

8 Likes

Cool, thanks. I love their fans so great to hear their tents are built well.

5 Likes

Always a good time…I’m definitely in

3 Likes

Are those inside the tent?
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Yes they are, I likes lots of stickers on the back wall of products I like as well as breeder stickers

2 Likes

So glad to be here from the beginning :grin: can’t wait to see you crush this bro. Some great genetics and awesome setup you got. Really feelin this grow already. I’m hyped bro. HYPED!! :smiley:

3 Likes

gonna be so many seeds after this run your gonna need some

lets go!

2 Likes

I see an extra large beanbag chair over in the corner next to the lava lamp and the bong table. If you need me, thats where I’ll be.

3 Likes