Congo cultivated outdoors, and my last harvest indoors

Magnificent. Such beautiful sativa structures, like candles or grain fruits. Just stunning.

2 Likes

Please post a link to the other topic good sir

1 Like

Âżwhere bro? landraces?

1 Like

Im waitin with a lot if spectation n’ couriosity your comentaries n’ descriptions about its taste & psicoactivity, amigo; when it will be enought dried or even cured, of course (I perfectly knonna how difficult it is in your climate: tienes deshumidificador?)
Sativas like the one ya have are dried in less time than the more fat índicas buds, but ussually sativas (n more pure ones, like yours one) need more time to be cured

By the way, the pink & red tones in Old Congo buds makes it look to me on my little cell’s screen more mature than in your first cut’s pics
: how bout diferencies bettwen taste&psicoactivity bettwen the two differents times of cut?

Que sea bien buena y que la disfrutes con l@s tuy@s con mucha salud!

2 Likes

Hi, @MiG It takes 1 month to curing, the taste is good, not spectacular either (we are talking about that it is not one of its qualities, compared to commercial hybrids, it has the taste to haze with a little mango) but it was not the best way to harvest it, due to my climate, removing all the small leaves, leaving only the spike tastes good, medium-high potecia, if you pass you can leave very thoughtful and you would like to stop thinking, it depends on the situation of your get in the moment. but it is a good plant to laugh with friends, work or play sport @LemonadeJoe , it is difficult to speak in English if we both do not know the language, so do not punish me, for speaking the Spanish language.
Si tengo deshumificador, pero solo lo utilizo en el cuarto de cultivo,y esta planta al ser de exterior nunca la introdusco a secar dentro del cuarto, lo que hago es una forma casera de secar con una caja de carton y un peltier.
actualmente estan creciendo los clones que deje, esperando tener mejor suerte con el clima.

Saludos colega!

3 Likes

I know this is an old thread but, Damn! I wish I had one of those ! :star_struck:

1 Like

Lamentablemente la naturaleza (huracĂĄn) me rompiĂł el tallo de estĂĄ old Congo. AĂșn asĂ­ tengo un clon y estoy pensando en tirar los Ășltimos 2 semillas para crear un f1( con suerte y me salga un buen macho) . Te dejare saber si lo hago y te enviarĂ© semillas.
Saludos desde el trĂłpico!

2 Likes

Well hellllooooo gorgeous!

Nice work dude!

1 Like

Thank You brother.
Saludos desde el trĂłpico. !

2 Likes