The house of Antocians

Oh, welcome, step by step, from the sadness we will make smoke,
In my house is your house if there are houses of someone. (Letter of a song of the singer Sisa)

In this thread I will be hanging the annual crops outdoors but the intention is also to show the small selections of my crosses, friends or commercial banks that I usually do in winter in indoor for the outdoor cultivation of the following year, you can also see clones ceded by friends, etc.

I will also be putting comments, photos, etc. of the varieties that I have been cultivating in all these years.

Outdoor cultivation 2012, Hulk P ,Somango crossbreed female (Soma) by Destroyer male (Canabiogen) made by me in the year 2011

Very vigorous crossing, good producer, of quite fast flowering, there are phenotypes that in 62 days are ready and others go to 80 days.

Hybrid ball balanced with little physical load, quite durable, citrus aromas, ripe orange or dry orange skin.

15 Likes

Outdoor cultivation 2012

Destroyer reproduction, this would be the second generation made by me looking for the most citrus phenotype.

It is one of the sativa hybrids that I like the most in the market, very high power, of those plants that you are smoking and it seems that it does not do anything but suddenly it makes you the small house, highly recommended to go out partying, go to a concert, etc, you have to do things, clear mind and physical activity, I do not get tachycardia but a friend yes.

11 Likes

Outdoor 2016

(C+ x C99) x Agent Orange

11 Likes

Outdoor 2015

C+ x C99

9 Likes

outdoor 2015

Doc Og French clone

8 Likes

You have some beautiful plants @Antocians66.

Some lovely landscapes too!

Thanks and keep sharing. :camera:

99%

1 Like

Am am flowering an Agent Orange x C99 now. I can only hope she looks this good!

99%

2 Likes

outdoor 2016

Big Trip of Family Ganjah seed

6 Likes

Outdoor 2016

Alaskan Thunderfuck (Geneseeds) x ( Big Trip (Family G) x Qush (Tga Subcool) ) Own cross

13 Likes

Great looking plants bud. Those colas must have been huge!!!

3 Likes

If they came out good tails

9 Likes

Outdoor 2016

Whiplash (Geneseeds) x Big Trip Qush

10 Likes

Outdoor 2012

Critical Man seed of Family Ganjah

8 Likes

También una de mis favoritas por su efecto.
.Alguna vez te salió alguna Destroyer Cannabiogen que no fuese buena o muy buena?

Also one of my favorites for its effect. Did you ever get a Destroyer Cannabiogen that was not good or very good?

Saludos desde el Hispanistan Profundo.

1 Like

Las que plante de semillas regulares a cual mejor, las de ahora feminizadas pues hay de todo, suerte que las reproduje y aun tengo semillas, seguro que este año pondré algunas en exterior y si sale algun macho hare semillas para que no se pierda esta GRANDISIMA genetica

Those who plant regular seeds to which better, now feminized because there is everything, luck that reproduced and I still have seeds, sure this year I will put some outdoors and if a male leaves seeds to make sure you do not miss this GREAT genetics

2 Likes

Man, look how happy she is pointing up the leaves! Give her a little piss for the nitrogen :wink:

2 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Afgan x WW, Own cross, Rapid plant, end of September, good production in central porra and low branches not very long, relaxing physical effect with clear mind

10 Likes

I like that they end up without nitrogen, I prefer to lose some production and gain in quality and flavor, also once dry is allowed to smoke quietly without chlorophyll problems

4 Likes

very nice sounding, hmm destroyer citrus sativa / somango indica as diy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Black Domina cut Barraca, this if I had to give a little N as it came short, a couple of irrigations with nettle purin and play

6 Likes