2023 Tecolote Subtropical Garden

Western winds tall pheno

13 Likes

Destroyer 1

Oldtimers Haze x Zamaldelica

CBG Mangobiche Kush (Mangobiche x Peyote purple)

All in this bed

13 Likes

Western winds Compact pheno 1

2 zamaldelicas x Kali chinas

All in this bed(with a recently transplantes ACE Zenith from clon, and an accidental Cross of súper lemon haze x deedee)

11 Likes

New Caledonia in late flowering

Old timers haze x Zamaldelica 2

9 Likes

Western winds Compact Pheno 2

Western winds Compact pheno 3

oldtimers Haze 1

Reina madre (Queen mother) delicatessen

11 Likes

Zenith

Super Malawi Haze 1

Super Malawi Haze 2

Zamal Kalite Tizane

9 Likes

Destroyer 2

Zac. Tribute

A clone from previus zamal KT

12 Likes

Nice selection man. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you friend

4 Likes

Of course , not a problem man.

3 Likes

Wish it was my garden ejem|nullxnull and climate, great job so far… beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Beautiful garden @Tecolote, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Beautiful indeed !

4 Likes

Awesome work!!! Nice gears. Haven’t seen Western Winds from long time ago

2 Likes

Very nice! Lots of cool stuff in here, looking forward to watching the progression! Welcome my friend

2 Likes

Yeah I read a lot of good stuff abou Kali , and some people say western winds was closer to the original,so i ask am in the place i order the destroyer if they have some, and they Say have some sagamartha old stock, it was risky since are almost 13 year old seeds, but with some peroxide an little cut to the line of the shell treatment 4 of 5 seeds germinate. From them 3 share a very similar Compact pheno (at least in my latitude, in latitudes with a more significant seasonal change of light hours probable grow diferent), and 1 has a more tall sativa structure pheno, but all have the same smell

2 Likes

Thanks for the support, i expect to have some losses, since after unprecedented hot waves and one month later than normal, rain seasson has started, and this is a El Niño year so rains will come violently and some meteoreologists says could stay until next year spring, so chances are botritys will show in late flowering. Thats the reason this year i put some in pots, but i have clones of almost everything here if things go Bad. Sorry for my English, and iam writing this on a cellphone

6 Likes

where are you growing?

2 Likes

Lol i can’t say you that.

3 Likes

Wishing you the best with your garden. It’s enjoyable to see these lovely varieties. You’ve got a great taste for selecting seeds. Posting with the cell phone is hard, and your English is great! Appreciate you for sharing. Much love

2 Likes