Considering an outdoor run this coming spring

can always dig a hole and fill it with goodies :slight_smile:

plants do love the ground

I found it easier this year to work in the ground

but pots are great if you need move them without killing them

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

2 Likes

Yup I’d say take a trowel only , maybe for a clone hole! That sounds funny this morning while on blue dream!

1 Like

The problem with digging is i have diabeetus and a seizure disorder. Falling out in the woods is a bad idea for me.

1 Like

Brother use the ground you got. It may be just timber soil but plant directly into it and u will be fine. Especially since u want a lb per plant and u have medical conditions. I would also recommend some concentrated organic ferts. You should be able to grow some trees with respectable smoke!

1 Like

In 15 gallon pots you will not get a pound per plant. Secondly, with that humidity during bud you must pick your strains wisely. Sativa or sativa dominant hybrids are the only strains that stand a chance. Any strain with really dense buds will rot. Also keep in mind you will need to cage or stake all of your pots. And then there is sunlight hours. Be sure to check your area several times per day to make sure your plants will stay in optimal sunlight. South facing is obviously best

2 Likes

truth to that

I had 12 in 27 gallon totes

and 15 in the ground. ones in the ground were skinny and half died

12 in the totes teen plants

both went out in spring at the same time ones in the ground blow the totes away

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes

I will be looking into that. Not sure I have seen any.