Cottage Country Grower - Outdoor Living Soil in Ontario Canada 🇨🇦

What’s up! :wave:
I’m Cottage Country Grower from South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario, Canada Canada :canada:
Looking to showcase genetics going on up here in the north.
I am an ACMPR patient (Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations) - legally prescribed 10g of cannabis a day and can grow up to 50 plants.
I have been a budtender since legalization and helped open the first legal dispensary in Ontario.

Growing in Organic Living Soil (Black Swallow KIS Mix) :seedling:
For amendments, we got Kootenay Biological Soils - Nature’s Pride Top Dress Veg + Bloom + Boogie Brix :rocket:
Use BTK and PureCrop1 for IPM :bug:

Starting this thread to get constructive criticism about what I’m doing.
If anyone has any experience with the cultivars/products I’m using please provide feedback.
Thanks for having me around :pray:
Posting pictures below of what I got on deck this summer.

26 Likes

This year I’ve got an all-star lineup
Next Generation Seeds - Grapefruit Diesel, Purple Romulan & Ogopogo
34 Street Seed Co. - Pink Lemonade & Mango 1:1 (balanced THC/CBD)
Freeborn Selection (Mean Genes) - Sky Cuddler Kush bx3 was given to me by a friend.
Serious Seeds - Serious 6 & AK47
Dutch Passion - Durban Poison
Uknown Breeder - Amnesia

15 Likes

Everything looks good. Depending on how Durban your Durban is it might have a hard time finishing before frost if you’re outside.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Lost her to Botrytis last year :grimacing:

13 Likes

Well that’s a shame but holy tree trunks.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard. Nice part of the province you’re in there.

I always thought that Pink Lemonade would be good, will be interesting to see how the legal market seeds do. Looking forward to the show.

3 Likes

Exactly, why I got them! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Dutch Passion - Durban Poison

10 Likes

Pink Lemonade

12 Likes

Nice looking line-up of beans and great choice on Black Swallow’s KIS mix.
I’ve been using it for almost a year now, fantastic product!
:+1: :sunglasses:

I’d love to follow along…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I highly recommend it as well, can’t go wrong!

3 Likes

Nice plants. I have a brother up on the Bruce, further north on the west coast.

Ya the Durban and the Amnesia may have a tough go finishing before the rain comes, unless they’re early strains.

2 Likes

They are both early finishers! Hopefully we have a better season than last.

3 Likes

Well then the best of luck with them. The pictures show you clearly know what you’re doing.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, came on here to meet like-minded people! :pray:

5 Likes

Me too…and there seems to be plenty around!

3 Likes

Welcome! Always fun to follow fellow Canadians and see how plants perform in our climate. I’m not too far from you.

5 Likes

Always on the lookout for those fast ones. Going to try an AUTO this year I’m thinking. Got so heartbroken last year with the Botrytis.

4 Likes

Ya man, that would be soul crushing. I literally went outside every morning from late Sept until my plants came down in mid October and would just shake all the condensation off the plants. I paid A LOT of attention to them last year. It was a struggle but I made it through. Auto’s are KILLER for our area too. You can squeeze in two harvests if you time it right. The thing about photos though is that you can get them HUGGGGE.

3 Likes

HELL YEAH BROTHER, we love huge plants!
Just try and get them to express their full genetic potential :star_struck:

3 Likes