Craigson’s no-til SOG ish

Looks super nice man. I had a gentleman share some gmo a couple weeks ago. It had a great buzz for sure.

2 Likes

10 lucky charms up and 1 straggler

8 Likes

Pollen chucking tent
Looks like pollen took on pretty much everything except the Bandaid Haze. I hit all w pollen day 18 and 24 of flower. Woukd I have to hit the Bandaid Haze later because shes 100 day flower? She had lots of pistils and buds forming when pollinated.

15 Likes

Wow!!! Frosty goodness!!!

2 Likes

Random shots from the notill bed, day 31
In order- Dosidos, Icecream Cake, Hunble Pie, Chem d, GG4, Garlic Breath, Death Bubba

13 Likes

Dude! Lemme tell you. You are the TRICHOME MASTER! I don’t think I have ever seen that much frost, consistently, in my life. You say it’s genetics and dumb luck. I say you have mad skills!
I have been watching this thread since about December, and I am always left feeling like MY skills are a bit lacking. Check out some piccys on my grow log. (BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log)
Maybe you can tell me what I’m doing wrong!

5 Likes

So much fire genetics in one room. Whats the longest strain you’ve held on to?

1 Like

Looks amazing man, ive only tried death bubba one time and it kicked my but

1 Like

For sure… the Death Bubba cut going around my area is definitely a nighttime type of smoke. I can’t get anything done if I smoke it throughout the day. Does make my weekend morning Wake N Bakes more interesting though lol.

2 Likes

Ive had GMO for a cpl yrs now. Once I got her I was able to trade for almost anything I could find in Canada.
Then it just snowballed from there.
Lots of good ppl along the way.
Im trying to start hunting my own stash of seeds now but its so difficult to get rid of anything and Im out of room.
First world problems i guess :disappointed:

8 Likes

I used to run into the same problem.

If I need to make room I just veg the mother huge and pass out as many cuts as I can that way if you ever get nostalgic and want to do a run you can get a cut back.

Currently going to have 95% of what I held before I took a break returned to me this spring because of that.

4 Likes

Death Bubba

15 Likes

GMO

13 Likes

GG4

15 Likes

Just an unreal lineup, I’m not sure which one I’d like to smoke the most lol. Do you have a favorite?

I’d probably go for the gg4 first based on looks alone!

5 Likes

GG4 is legendary… literally ticks all the boxes IMO.

@Craigson15 Have you seen a Grease Monkey cut going round?

4 Likes

Oy I donno Im lucky to have a lot of diff favours.

Death Bubba has always been up there. But I like any heavy kush like Pink etc.

Icecream Cake is unreal w coffee.

4 Likes

Im sure a few ppl have GM around.

I was supposed to get the cut that firstclassgenetics carries off a guy and when I went back to ask he said somethin like ‘it was just generic lookin so i tossed it’ lol wtf

4 Likes

FirstClassGenetics off IG? They are Canadian or just willing to ship to Canada?

2 Likes

Willing to ship

2 Likes