Credit Cards Are Back! - USA, UK, Canada and Europe!

Hey there, Team Vaulters of Overgrow (again)

:credit_card: Credit Cards Are Back at The Vault! :credit_card:

:tada: We have a thrilling announcement: credit cards are back in action at The Vault, and we are now accepting credit card payments from customers in the USA, UK, Canada, and Europe. Say goodbye to limitations and hello to hassle-free transactions. :muscle::sparkles:

:credit_card::earth_africa: Accepting Card Payments in Multiple Locations :earth_africa::credit_card:

We understand the importance of convenience and flexibility when it comes to making purchases. That’s why we are thrilled to inform you that The Vault currently accepts card payments in the following locations:

:uk: UK
:us: USA
:canada: Canada
:earth_africa: Most of the EU

:gift::boom: A Wee Giveaway! :gift::boom:

As a token of our gratitude for your patience and unwavering support, we have a treat for you. :star2::tada: We’ll be hosting a giveaway of a 10-pack of Bruce Banner Auto Feminised Seeds by Monster Genetics! :heart_eyes::herb::sparkles:

:speaking_head::earth_africa: Tell Us Your Thoughts! :earth_africa::speaking_head:

Entering the giveaway is simple!

:one: Please let us know in the comment section below where you are located and which strains you find best for your specific country or region. :earth_americas::herb::earth_africa:

18 Likes

Very cool, thanks @The_Vault_Team :v:

3 Likes

Great to still see you guys around. I actually won a giveaway from you guys like 6-7 YEARS ago! A tshirt and some freebie packs… got a crazy Vanilla Kush out of those!:v::call_me_hand::green_heart:

5 Likes

Will lighting strike twice? Ya never know. Good Luck!

Yeah we had a quiet period for a while but we are back and have tons of promos in the pipeline :slight_smile: but the buss at Vault HQ is all about being able to offer USA card payments again!!

4 Likes

Glad to hear yall are taking cards again! Makes things so much easier. I’m in the USA in Florida and mold resistance is a major factor here.

2 Likes

Definitely makes things easier again :wink:

2 Likes

Must. Resist. Ace. Order…

10 Likes

Do it, Do it, Do it :rofl:

7 Likes

short term pain for long term gain is what I always say before purchasing seed packs I don’t need :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl: :+1: Same here…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Loving the attitude :joy:

“Buy those seeds, you must”

1 Like

Glad to see you back up and running
Been a long time since Stiggy won a tee shirt LOL
And Great seeds

1 Like

I’m in a part of Western Canada that’s not on fire. Kush seems to do well in our arid climate. It’s also a very forgiving plant and gives a decent yield no matter what I do to it.

2 Likes

First pip :crazy_face:

1 Like

I am located in Sweden and guerilla grow mostly in the forests around here. The mold is terrible so everything has to be done in september, autos are perfect fot that
Thank you for the giveaway @The_Vault_Team!

1 Like

Hey, Mr.Sparkle

How about you drop us a DM with your details to sort out the prize?

Congrats, buddy!!

6 Likes

Awesome that was unexpected, thanks for the giveaway, and ill get right on that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway. Where’s that vendor list? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

thanks for this great argument i can now give myself

2 Likes